Chapter 9: Perfect Saviour

Y/N's POV

As the door flew open Hoseok was immediately pulled off of me, I had tears streaming down my cheeks and my heart was racing, I looked up to see Jimin gripping Hoseoks wrists, "what the fuck do you think you're doing!?" He almost screamed in the olders face making me blush and my heart flutter a little for some reason.

"Jimin get off we were just having fun-" Hoseok started but Jimin swung his fist and punched him in the jaw, I gasped and gripped his arm, he's so muscular... ahem that's not the focus right now!

"It doesn't look like Y/N was having much fun! You can't have honestly looked at the way she was and thought she was okay with that, you just sexually assaulted her Hoseok... You can't stay here, get out of my house." He said the end calmly but sternly as I gripped his bicep and hid myself half behind his body, unsure of what else to do...

Hoseok was about to protest but Jimin flinched towards him as soon as Hoseok opened his mouth making him stop himself. The older looked at me with guilt finally showing on his face as he made his way out of the room.

He shut the door behind him and Jimin turned to look at my tear streaked face, I probably looked red and patchy and disgusting.

"Thank you Jimin." I mumbled and sniffed a little.

He gently wrapped his arms around me and I collapsed into his chest, "I'm so sorry you had to deal with that Y/N... I promise I won't let it happen again..." He mumbled sweetly into my shoulder.

I could feel my heart beat picking up again but for an entirely different and much better reason this time.

It felt like time froze, his arms hung loosely around my waist as mine practically ripped right through his shirt over his shoulders, he smelt like strawberries and like other food, clearly what his mother had been cooking downstairs, but he also just smelt like Jimin, and it was addicting, I never wanted to let go...

However, when he eventually started to release his grip on me, we broke the hug and I smiled at him weakly, "Okay, well I was coming up to tell you that dinner will be ready in 5 minutes, but if you're too shaken up then you don't have to come down, I can bring your food up here it's not a problem at all." He offered and I felt my cheeks blushing a slight pink.

"I'll be fine Jiminie, thank you." I grinned, he smiled sympathetically and wiped his thumb over my cheek where one of my tears was still trickling- making my heart skip a beat, his chocolate eyes flicked between each of mine for a moment before he blinked a few times and cleared his throat, "uh, okay, well I should get back downstairs, uhm, see you in 5." He moved his hands away from me and put his arms back to his sides before smiling awkwardly and leaving the room.

I couldn't help but let my stomach knot a little in disappointment that nothing more had happened, but I only allowed myself to sigh deeply and start to get ready with only 5 minutes to spare.

Once I had used a dash of makeup to hide the redness from all my crying and changed into slightly more appropriate clothes for dinner, I was in perfect timing to go downstairs.