Chapter 6: Perfect Park Jimin

Y/N's POV

"Y/N-ah~ It's time to wake up beautiful..." My eyes slowly fluttered open to the soft voice that cooed into my ear and the hand gently stroking my hair, as I looked up in confusion I remembered I was with Hobi from yesterday.

I smiled at him before mumbling a good morning, "We need to get going soon for you to get to Arcadia and meet your brother and friend." He said softly and I nodded before sitting up.

"I'll go make some breakfast while you get dressed." He stood up to leave the room and I got out of bed to gather my clothes, I realised that the clothes I was wearing were dirty and went to go check my bag.

I forgot clothes....!?

I had a moment of panic before I looked around the room and, I felt guilty for not asking but, I went to go look in his closet.

As I pushed through the many different shirts and jeans and jackets I finally pieced together an outfit. I put on some deodorant before wearing a pair of his skinniest black jeans in hopes that they'd fit me and then a red jumper I found which was a little baggy.

I got my brush out of my bag and brushed through my hair before deciding to leave it down, I applied a small amount of makeup I brought before leaving Hobi's room and following the smell of cooking food.

I walked into the living room that connected to the kitchen and could see Hoseok just placing the cooked bacon and eggs on plates with some baked beans.

I came up beside him and he smiled as he saw me before looking me up and down with a quizzical look, "are those my clothes?" He asked and I blushed embarrassedly, "yeah I'm sorry, my clothes were dirty and I didn't think it would matter too much, if you want them bac-"

"No no no it's fine, they make you look cute. Keep them." He cut me off and grinned widely at me, I blushed again but couldn't wipe the smile off of my face.

He carried the food to the table and I followed him before we sat to eat. We chatted a little while eating but it wasn't much as it was quite a comfortable silence at some points.

Once we'd finished I helped him wash the plates before I heard my phone ringing from my bag in the other room.

I ran off to go get it and answered immediately, "Kook-ah?" I asked hopefully, "Y/N, are you on your way, we're almost there, we stopped to rest last night but we're about halfway there we think." I could hear the excitement in his voice and it made me smile.

"Ah, I missed your voice Kookie~" I couldn't help but say and I heard him chuckle a little on the other side and could tell he was blushing, "but yeah, I think we're about to leave." I then continued.

"Good good, so we'll see you when you get there!" He said enthusiastically and we both said our goodbyes before I went back out to Hobi.

"So, are we ready to go?" He asked as he picked up a bag and slung it over his shoulder, "yaaayyy! Let's gooo~!" I cheered happily as I slipped on my shoes and ran out the door with my bag in hand before I threw it over my shoulder.

He chuckled behind me before following with a grin, he led me through the people, there were less at this time of the morning compared to yesterday afternoon, but there were still a lot.

When we reached the large archway for Arcadia made of beautiful flowers I almost wanted to cry I was so excited and relieved at the same time that I was here.

Hoseok grabbed my hand and pulled me down the pathway and we started our long treck down the road to Arcadia, it was similar to the road between the capital and Fantasia there were just a lot more exotic flowers and loads more animals in this section.