"You are Marco right?" Cara asks the Mexican man, who almost freezes upon hearing the question. He tries not to show his nervousness, as he keeps his eyes trained on the road. He is never really noticed when he is driving for Alexander.

"Yes, Madam," He says respectfully.

"I am no Madam, call me Cara."

Xander focus is no longer on his phone, rather on their conversation but his eyes is still on his phone.

"So technically you are the one that scratched my bike." Cara teases, noticing how nervous he is talking to her.

Marco's heart beating, he doesn't know how he got out of that trouble without being fired and now it's being brought to Alexander's remembrance.

"Uh, I-I am so-sorry madam." Marco stutters.

Cara chuckles at how nervous he is, she loves making men nervous. It's fun but she doesn't get that reaction from Xander, instead, he makes her nervous and she hates it.

"Do I make you nervous?" Cara teases further which makes Xander roll his eyes. Cara spots the ring on his finger. "Married?" Cara asks with a smirk on her face.

"Yea-yes," Marco answers as he swallows hard.

"Too bad," Cara whines.

Xander is becoming irritated with the entire conversation and the fact that she is flirting with his driver disgusts him.

Xander clears his throat to get Cara's attention "We should talk business." He finally speaks.

Cara falls backward on the seat, with her smile on her face knowing she got the snob to speak. "What business?" Cara pouts.

"Since we are not following the rules of the previous contract, I'll have my assistant draft a new contract..."

Cara interrupts, "I am not signing any contract."

"You will," Xander commands. The authority in his voice is enough to shut Cara up on a normal day, but today she is standing her ground.

"I will not."

"You will," Xander argues.

Cara smirks, "I can do this all day."

"You are signing the contract and that's final," Xander says more calmly. She is one of the most infuriating humans on the earth.

"I don't know how you live your life but you are going to have to trust me."

Her words her almost laughable to Xander but he keeps a straight face.

"Then I guess you don't want the money that comes with the contract." Xander shrugs.

Cara turns to him, "Keep talking."

Don't blame Cara, she loves money and to be frank everyone does.

~~~

"Okay, I'll sign your stupid contract," Cara says in defeat.

"Good," Xander nods in victory. "We are going to get your stuff from your place because like the previous contract, you'll be living with me."

Cara doesn't protest about that, she loves living in a mansion, who wouldn't? "Can my friend visit?"

"Yes."

"Can we stop somewhere for a bite? Your kid is hungry." Cara pouts as she places her hand on her stomach dramatically.

Xander raises his eyebrows, "You mean you are hungry?"

"Your kid is."

Xander rolls his eyes, "Why do I even try?" He says lowly.