PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE
Jungkook POV
I can’t believe today is going to be the day I ask * Her* to be my fiancé, I mean we’ve been going out for 2 years now and I don’t know if I’m making the right decision here or not but I really do love her and I can’t imagine my life without her, in fact if anything happens to her I don’t know if I’ll be able to cope...I’m (laughing).. So in love with *her* I’m.........(Phone rings for a message)........

Normal POV
The day was going by well but what poor Jungkook didn’t know was that there was a huge car crash and the people died on impact, Park Jimin and the rest of the BTS members rushed to where they knew Jungkook would be, seeing as he always took the same route to school every morning.

Rap Monster: Guys we have to hurry..!!
Jin: Hurry??..  At this pace we won’t be in time!!
J-Hope: Jimin you’re faster.. sprint!!.. hurry Up dude
V: Hurry!! Jiminie Pabo.
Suga: Jimin stop being such a old lady, pick up your freaking pace NOW!!!
Jimin: Fine I’m going on ahead.

Park Jimin rushes... running at a quick pace that would give a cheetah a run for his money, or if it has money.. Finally after some time he finally finds Jungkook..
Jimin POV
Whoa Finally I’ve found him.. But...why is his face like that.

Jimin: Kookie, we need you to hurry up.
Jungkook:..........
Jimin: Jungkook did you hear what I just said!!!!
Jungkook: Hyung...did...did..
Jimin: Did what!!
Jungkook: Did *she* die in the crash.
Jimin POV
How did he know?...I mean the crash happened a few blocks away and here he’s standing like.. How did he know.
(The rest of the members finally arrive. But what they found was Jungkook sitting on the floor and Jimin holding Jungkook’s phone)

Jin: What happened here!!
(Jimin shows the message that is on Jungkook’s phone)

[To. Jungkook
“I’ve told you many times to leave *her* alone, but you didn’t listen, now since I can’t have her no one can...but don’t worry... I’ve planted a little surprise on your girlfriend’s car that will probably cause a massive *BOOM*.. but don’t worry she’ll be the only one dead.
Just remember next time Jungkook... To take my warnings seriously
From: Unknown]

Normal POV
The members stood still in disbelief..  Seeing as Jungkook really loved that girl, but what troubles them is who might this anonymous person be, and why would he or she come after Jungkook and his girlfriend. The members look at Jungkook...then back at the phone.

V: Wait!!.. Wait!!
Jin: What’s wrong V?
(The rest of the members look at V, Jungkook looks up as well)
V: That number!!.. I got a warning as well with the same num.......ber..
(The rest of the members take out their phones and look their recent messages too. They notice a similarity in the received number)
BTS: Me Too!!!
Jin: But why??. Jungkook is the only one who has a girlfriend?
(Now all the members are in total shock, seeing as they have no idea what’s about to happen)

And that’s how the nightmare of Jungkook and the rest of the BTS members BEGINS!!!