Chapter 12

But I didn’t go anywhere, when I opened them I was still in his office looking at him. He smiled “aw, what’s wrong you’re new powers not working for you?” he laughed “what did you do?” I asked “I didn’t do anything, it’s just in this world you can’t use any of your powers” he laughed again then yelled “come on in, she can’t hurt even a fly now”. Guards came charging in and that’s when Loki finally came back to reality, got up and seemed to know everything now. “You better know how to fight” I realized that he knew that myself wouldn’t be coming out “I’ll try” we started to fight and spuriously we were winning and I actually thought we were going to make it. But like always someone would always come from behind, were I wouldn’t be watching would attack me and knock me out which is what happened.

Eventually I woke up….inside the jail cell. “Damn!” I said “you know you’re just like the other half, you two would always lose a fight if it was from behind” I jumped but then saw it was just Loki. I sighed “I wonder why though” I said “I too would want to know” he answered then we had some silence, something seemed wrong here and it took me while too want to finally ask what was wrong, but the door opened and a guard came and said “Diana come with me”.

We both got up the he shook his head and said “only Diana” Loki and I glanced at each other and like we both read our mind Loki sat back down and I went with the guard.

Loki went inside my head I guess nobody knew we could do that. The guard put me in hand cuffs that would sink on your skin so you wouldn’t be able to take them off, then we started walking and I was noticing everything though there wasn’t much to look at just white walls and doors. We finally got to our destination and the door had said “Safe Room” I snickered what a stupid thing to name a door, as I walked into the room I said “well, I’m not surprised to see you two here” to the twins. “We just want to talk” Alex said he didn’t look any different, except for the black eye he had “then tell me” I said “what kind of idiot names a room, a safe room?”. David answered “you don’t get to ask any questions” he didn’t look any happy to see me and had a purple buries on the left of his mouth “aw, you are you so mad about huh?” I said sitting on the chair the guard pushed me into, and then he left.

Something happened that I would have never thought would, David slapped me and hard enough to throw me off the chair “David!” Alex yelled but it didn’t stop there. David came to me and grabbed me for my dirty shirt and shook me saying “you’re the reason why we didn’t have a mom when we were kids!” I didn’t show any emotion even though I was scared “our own dad didn’t want to see us because of that, we were raised by nannies that did everything we told them to!” he said no more and it seemed Alex was stuck where he was. He was still holding me from my shirt “I don’t see the bad side of that story” I said “I didn’t have a family, my fake family didn’t even like me they hit me, I only had one trustful friend, I wasn’t even made from a mother, I was made from chemicals” he hit me again and left me on the ground.

I got up on my own sat up the chair with my chained hands and sat back down. I could feel the bruise on my face swelling but it didn’t seem to matter to them “we wanted to talk to you about your powers” Alex said I sighed how things change in one day. “Of course” I said Alex continued “and we would want to take some tests of you” I didn’t like the sound of that.

“No, you won’t be” I said “you don’t get a choice” David said I have a feeling he doesn’t like me anymore but It didn’t matter “yea I do” I said glaring at him “I always do”. By then the guard came in and said “you’re father asked for you” they nodded and left as they were leaving David whispered something in his ear that I couldn’t hear. I was in the room alone for a few minutes then the door opened and it was the guard he said “come on, time to go” I smiled “well of course” as I walked outside the room and as he locked the door. I knocked him in the head, making him pass out and I grabbed his keys and unchained my cuffs and ran.

Aw come on did you think I would just sit there all that time I was alone? I came up with a plan while they were talking. As I ran I knew exactly where to, because of the memory’s myself did I knew where I had to go to get the hell out of here. A few minutes later the sirens rang and I heard yelling everywhere, but that didn’t stop me from running. Run, run faster don’t let anyone get in your way I kept thinking “you should be closer to the wall with the crack on it” myself said, the sirens kept running and the yelling got closer and closer. Don’t let them get to you Ivy I kept running until finally I got to the wall with the crack and myself said to me “okay now put your hand on it and say go to home”. I stopped and almost fell, as I put my hand on the wall I said “go to home!” I could hear all the yelling right in the corner of the wall but thankfully the spell worked and I was in, what myself called, home and I made my jail escape.