chapter 18

Diana (I’m started to use her name more) and I had this whole conversation about where to go, right know we were inside an abandoned cave, go figure right?

So far what Diana tells me is we could go to the land of Were (which are werewolves and any other animal that are humans too it’s also a forest and she has friends there), to the land of Pixies (it’s a pretty world with exotic plants and animals, she’s friends with the King and Queens daughter), Diana also told me that there was world called Neverland (like the tales of Peter Pan but there isn’t any lost boys or tinker bell, there was just a lot of mermaids), the last one she said was the Real world (meaning Earth where my fake family lives, where Briana lives). Diana knows where I would want to go, even though Neverland sounds awesome and the land of were and the land of the Pixie sound interesting and cool. I want to see my best friend lives and breathes, plus she is probably pissed as hell at me for leaving without telling her. “Let’s go to the Real world” I say getting my bag.

As I get ready to go to the Real world (we need to say a spell to go there) I notice something and say “I am covered in blood, dirt, and my clothes are ripped apart” Diana thinks for a second and says “hmm, I think I have a pair somewhere in here, check in the big boulder to your left” I look to the left and see a big boulder, I look behind it there is a bag with what looks like clothes “so I guess we didn’t come here for no reason” I say.

I don’t look for water to clean myself I just take off my dirt clothes and put on the new ones. Even though I can’t see watch myself I know I’m wearing blue shirt with white and black strips going everywhere it fits a bit too big for me, I’m also wearing black skinny jeans that aren’t that tight with holes on them (probably on purpose). I’m wearing gloves that fit just right and only go up to the middle of my fingers like they have been cut off, they are purple and soft. With that I’m ready to go to the real world I say the words that Diana taught me and close my eyes, waiting to open them again to see the place where my life was safe and peaceful.