chapter 11

“Uh-oh, I think it’s a little too late to say that Alex is not a good liar” I said to Loki he cursed and said something that I didn’t understand and everything in my world faded away.

Well I’ not dead, I’m just inside my mind the other me took over my body. Inside the dark room I saw a faint light I ran to it curious to see what it awaited me, when I came face to face of it I saw someone running….oh! It’s me. This must be happening out there, and so I sat down and watched myself run from the Angles and Demons.

“What should we do?” Loki asked they were running it seemed like nobody else was noticing the people flying up in the sky yelling something I couldn’t understand. “Well, we should keep running” and they did exactly that, it sometimes would seem that they were just running until you hear the yelling again. “Loki, Listen if we were to go to jail again I want you to escape” he looked shocked but kept running “what are you saying! We are in this together till the end”. I agreed with myself about that “please would you do that one thing for me, I can’t let you go back to jail and I will always summon you if I need you” she said he hesitated not sure what to say but finally said “fine, but remember I’m doing this for your spoil little self”.

They kept running and finally got to an abandon city I wasn’t really surprised by that, actually that was what I was expecting them to fight. “If you let us go I promise I won’t hurt you!” myself said they all laughed “If you come with us peacefully, WE won’t hurt you” one of them said. “Ha! When have you ever learned the word peaceful” Loki said they laughed again “you will never have us again!” myself said then said some more not understandable words and most of the people near her, except Loki, cried of agony and lost their wings making them falling to the ground. That made them fight and to my utterly surprise myself and Loki were winning, you would think that the bigger the army was the team most likely to win but no two out of about a thousand were winning.

I was a good fighter though she did get hit a few times but it wasn’t major Loki too was a great fighter never getting hit but always hitting the target. It was going so well so far but it seemed more and more were coming. It was like the waves at the beach, never ending and always coming.  

It wasn’t until someone said stop that every Angle and Demon stopped and that voice sounded oddly familiar. Of Course it was Alex and David “stop all the fighting we will handle this our own way now, thank you” Alex said they looked so much prettier with their wings, Halo and Devil tail showing out. “Oh great it’s the twin’s” myself said “what do you guys want now?” they came closer “we know the whole story now” David said myself shivered “what do you mean?” she kept her cool pretending not to know what they were talking about. Loki looked like he didn’t know so he wasn’t the only one that was clueless about what they were saying.

David came up to myself and whispered to her “you had nobody to love you in the first place” I got paralyzed and myself jumped on David and was ready to kill him but David got away “they weren’t your parents, they were scientist and you were their lab rat” Alex said myself came after him then David said “they never truly loved you all they wanted was to know what they CREATED out of chemicals and magic” she went after him now, it was like they were playing with us. They both went up in the air and so did myself with her bloody red wings “they only saved you so that all their hard work wouldn’t be wasted” Alex said and again myself went after him, in all of this Loki seemed as paralyzed as I am, not knowing what to do.

This time she stayed with Alex and slammed him onto the ground and was ready to kill him when I screamed out no from inside and suddenly was outside my head sitting on top of Alex with tears running down my face. He screams “now!” and Angels and Demons are all grabbing onto me.

“Get off of me!” they didn’t listen “now!” they all fainted. I was breathing hard and I was sweating I looked at Alex then at David “thanks for letting me down” was all I said before I ran grabbing Loki with me making him running to. I could tell they were coming after me but I wouldn’t stop running I thought about my fake family and what they were going to say when I don’t come home but I stopped when pain in my head shot through me I stopped for a second then ran again. I was wondering what the pain was, a hit in the head? was I getting brain damaging? It wasn’t till they finally caught up and all the understandable words o couldn’t hear was making since. They were all yelling thing like “oh God, give us power!”, “let us capture the evil of this world!” or others like “make the devil in me kill the enemy!”, “don’t let the thing get away!”

I kept running with Loki to….anywhere really. “You got our power now” a voice in my head said, it was myself, “you can cast anything you want now, one of the many powers we have” I nodded and thought of the perfect place, to get answers.

I said “get me and Loki to where the God is” and a few seconds later we were standing in front of the bastard that made Alex and David go against me and made all of this happen.

“My, my what a pleasant surprise to not have to go and get you myself” he said sitting on his chair watching me “why?” is all I asked while I sat the still paralyzed Loki onto a chair “well you have to be more specific than that, my dear”. I rolled my eye and stood in front of his desk and asked “why do you want me in jail, why would you go this far just to get me” we both looked serious but I knew he was joking around but got serious when he answered my question “my wife was one of the scientists that made you, the one I loved risked her life to save a monstrous creature that you are”. I didn’t know what to say but I made sure not to show any emotion to him, but finally I say “that’s not true, it couldn’t”

“Oh but it is” he said “you wouldn’t send an army to kill her” I said “there’s the funny part, she never told me”. “It wasn’t until it was too late that I figured it out, she always wanted a girl but was stuck with twin boys” he seemed to be remembering something. “How do I know what you’re telling me is true?” I asked already knowing the answer “why would I lie? I mean we are partly like family” I slammed my hand on his desk leaving a dent on the wood “we are NOT family” I said backing away to Loki who was still seemed like he was putting everything together. “Well now that we chatted a little bit” he smiled, a smile that made me shiver, “it’s time for you to go to the little jail cage” I got Loki’s hand and said “in your dreams” then thought in my head go to a abandon ware house and closed my eyes.