Chapter 35

The day finally came that I was going to be hanged in front of everyone. They (meaning Alex and David) had no more use of me, no that I couldn’t feel anything I touch and I wouldn’t tell them anything about the next Fallen Angel. I still have my mind, which is good so that Diana and I went over the plans over and over for the day that is today.

No noises where different, everything was the same the only thing different from the guards taking me and us walking was I knew that today was the day of someone dying and I was going outside for the first time in two years (I was nineteen now).

Outside in the fresh air and the warm sunlight, I actually feel happy it felt good to be outside where it smelled like strong scented roses, and now that I was out of the building I can cast some of my magic (just enough to continue with the plan). I was still handcuffed but it didn’t matter, outside it looked no different from my first visit here it was full of clouds with no trees what so ever but somehow everyone can breathe.

   I heard from one of the guard that instead of just killing me and making me into a Demon they were going to cast a spell on me, the spell that makes you no more and the same spell they put on Mary. I almost laughed when I heard that I remembered what Diana said to that “poor people, they are wasting their magic on us” then she started laughing. That was yesterday, but it felt more like a month ago. The two guards on my side hands grabbed my shoulders balancing me so that I won’t be falling everywhere (I still wasn’t used to the whole clouds being your floor). As we got closer to our destination I saw a tall old platform and people both Angels and Demons of all ages (the Demons were wearing all black and had umbrellas over them) all standing in no specific order, all staring at me.

Over all the people I manage to find a guy with two guards holding on to him so he won’t fall on his face, he is badly beaten and seems that he couldn’t even keep his head when he saw me with such worried eyes I mouthed him “everything’s going to fine, Loki” and then he let his head drop. Now I have to summon him I thought to myself and under my breath as I stand on top of the platform, I chant the words let the boy I truly love comeand I see him pop out from now where onto the back of the coward. Eloy seems lost at first but once he saw me, he seemed to remember the memory’s I kept hidden from him the pain in my stomach grew once again. I never once forgot about him and I always wanted to just see him, Eloy seemed too looked frightened as he looked at me and clutched his stomach. “Ivy!” Eloy yelled from the back everyone looked at him as he tried moving to the front, I smiled as he stands below me he’s breathing hard as he’s saying “I’m going to get you out of here” I kept the smile and hoarsely whispered “even if we only had a night together we are soul mates, and I will always love you, so once I do this you have to move on” I made sure that only Eloy could hear me and when I finished two more guards came and started taking him by the arms dragging him away from me.

“No!” Eloy said fighting back the arms “freeze the time!” he said, then everything stopped I only heard the breathing of Eloy’s and mines I has forgotten that Eloy is a Wizard Eloy gets the guards hands away from him and ran to me. “Ivy!” he said as he climbed up onto the platform I stayed where I was, finally we were face to face and I got to take a better look of his face. He looked older, his shoulders are bolder, and his voice was deeper he looked the opposite of me. Eloy came closer to me and stroked my cheek with the sadist eyes. “What did these monsters do to you?” he asked as he cupped my chin with his hands “how did you do the spell” I said looking up at him, we are chest and chest our hearts beating at the same fast beat. “I practiced and learned” Eloy said his hands still on my face. “Why?” he asked I sighed “you exactly why but I have to do this, this is part of the plan” he didn’t agree with me “and what plan is this! I don’t know why you can’t just come with me and make them forget about you! If I know the real you, you wouldn’t do this!” Eloy took his hands away from my face.

“Don’t you dare think of that, we planed all of this we can’t let it go to waste” Diana said I looked behind of Eloy to Loki. His head was still down and I looked back at Eloy “please” he whispered, I started thinking and smiled. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me I whispered in his ear “tell Loki what had happened and Briana, don’t ever forget that I will love you and yes I know that was cheesy but I don’t care” then I kissed Eloy for the last time. After one long lingering kiss I bring back my chained hands and then pushed him back onto the soft ground to where the guards where and quickly said “bring back time and close Eloy’s power after the death” then everything came back alive.

“No!” Eloy said once again as he was captured by the guards and this time on one paid attention to them and the guard to my left said “any last words?” I nodded.

“Someone is going to die today!” I say smiling “but that will not be me, but someone else” I looked at Loki “if you knew me well then you know what I am talking about, I am said to see that person die but someone had too” Loki’s head tilted up and started to whisper something. “Now! I will not tell you who the next Fallen Angel is going to be, but I’ll give you a hint: the next Fallen Angel will be even stronger than me!” I heard some angry whispers from the coward but I kept going “nobody will now who the other person will be until the day when the person will show itself” I started laughing because I know exactly what they are going to do next I look at Eloy (who still is screaming to let me go) and I wink at him when nobody is noticing. He seems to nod a little and keeps screaming, and then I summoned him back to his house in the real world.

When I finish they (meaning the two guards) tie the rope around my neck, it’s heavy and old but big enough to kill by choking. The time to hang me has finally come and in the corner of my eye I see other Angel’s casting the spell on me.

They all count at three…two….one and now I am hanging on my neck with a big smile on my face and I quickly lose my sight of the people in Heaven, the last thing I see is Loki disappearing form the guards hands escaping from them once again. And now all I see is pure darkness and I say to myself I have now lived two long lives, and I’m going for my third and final life.