Chapter 34 (Finale)

Ayesha

Next day

I was in the shopping centre. I needed to buy some new clothes . I walked into H&M and bought some ripped jeans and a few tops. I also bought a few body con dresses and more jeans from primark.

"I need to also buy trainers" I thought to myself. I walked to JD and bought myself the NMD R1 trainer. When I had finished buying all my clothing and shoes, I made my way to McDonald's to get a takeaway.

"Hi, how can I help?" The McDonalds employee asked.

"How can I have a Big Mac large meal please?"I said as the employee put the information in the computer thing.

"What drink would you like with that?"

"Can I just have water...oh and can I have an apple pie please?" The employee nodded .

"Okay..."she said finalising the order,"to takeaway?". I nodded .

"Okay your order will be ready shortly" she smiled before going to make my food. I sat down on a chair by the counter. I thought about yesterday. I took it too far with Aisha's friend. I shouldn't of hurt her so bad. I felt bad. I sighed and waited for my food.

When it was finally ready, I thanked the employee and walked out. I walked back into the shopping centre and pressed the button for the elevator to come down. When it did, I got in and pressed the button for the elevator to go to the upper car park level. When it arrived at the level, I walked out.

The car park was quiet and quite empty, which was odd.

"Whatever" I shrugged to myself and made my way over to my car. Before I even unlocked my car, I felt my hair be dragged by something and something being put over my head. All I could really remember was being dragged and shoved into maybe a van.

Aisha's friend (Chanel)

I grabbed an ice pack from my freezer and put it over my black eye. I still had a pounding headache from having my head constantly banged against the walls. I grabbed some paracetamol and swallowed it with some water.

"Chanel?!" I heard my boyfriend call out from the front door.

"Yea I'm in the kitchen" I replied back. He walked in and gave me a quick kiss.

"So did you do it?" I asked him. He nodded his head with a cheeky grin on his face. "Thank you baby". I smiled.

"Anything for you babes. You know I couldn't let her slide for doing this " he laughed and grabbed some ready salted crisps from the snack box.

"Tario?"

"Yea?" He replied with a mouth full of crisps.

"Do you think 78D will come after us?"

He paused thinking. He shrugged," I don't know. I don't think so. How will he even know if it's us anyways "

"Yea that's true" I nodded my head and walked into my bedroom. I took my phone off the charger and decided to phone Aisha. Me and Aisha had been friend for 2 years. We met at a rave and instantly became friends.

Phone call

Aisha- Heeeeey Chanel

Me- Hi darling

Aisha- How are you?

Me-I'm good you

Aisha-good. So what's up?

Me- so...basically. Tario kidnapped Ayesha

Aisha-....what? Are you dumb? Do you guys want to be killed?

Me- what do you mean? We're not going to be killed because how will 78D know it's us

Aisha- whatever. I'm not involved.

Whatever. 78D won't find out because, Ayesha will be dead...