Chapter 19

Marvin
I ran to my black roshe runs and ran outside. There Ayesha was on the floor, wearing a white dress and white. Her shoulder was bleeding. There was still some gunshots but, they were further down. Cairo helped me grab Ayesha and put her in one of the trap cars.

"Ayesha you're gonna be alright, stay with me " I kept repeating. I checked her pulse every now and then.

"She still breathing?" Cairo asked, as we pulled up to the hospital, I nodded, I've never felt this way before, I was practically shaking with fear. When we got to the reception, nurses immediately pulled up with that bed thingy.

"I'll wait in the day room, phone me when you wanna go, ite?" Cairo told me, I nodded as I entered the emergency elevator. The only thing that was making a noise was the gas mask Ayesha was wearing.

My eyes started to water, as I stared at her. She didn't deserve this. But then I thought, why did she come anyways? At that time anyways? The lift doors opened as they wheeled her into this room, that said STAFF ONLY.

"Sorry but we can't let you in, don't worry she will be fine and I will inform you when you can see her" one of the nurses reassured me as they rushed her in.

3hours later

I was woken up by a nurse. She had a smile on her face. I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

"Your sister-"

"Girlfriend" I corrected her.

"Sorry girlfriend, is in a stable condition, you can come and see her. She was shot in the shoulder. She's is lucky that the gun didn't really penetrate her" she informed me. I nodded and thanked her when she showed me the ward for Ayesha.

There were a few other girls Ayesha age in that ward. They were alright but not as buff as my baby, one of them was eyeing me like a piece of candy, I screwed her and walked to Ayesha, the curtain was drawn so I pushed it inside and saw Ayesha on her phone. She was wearing this hospital green gown, she looked pretty, even though it looked like she just woke up. I walked forward to her, she looked up and smiled.

"Baby" she cooed, she tried to hug me but winced with pain. I hugged her gently not trying to hurt her. I kissed her lips and flicked her nose, she giggled.

"How you doing?" I asked her, as I pulled up a chair to the bed.

"I'm fine, in a bit of pain, but I'm a thug so yanoe" she laughed and popped her collar, I laughed so hard, I nearly fell of the chair. I told her about Aisha .

"Oh alright...rah though" she replied. We talked and took selfies for a bit. She yawned and laid down.

"Well, I'm gonna get going, do you want me to tell your mum?" I asked her as I stood up. She thought for a while.

" yes" she told me.

"Ite", I kissed her on the cheek and walked out the ward.

A few months later

I was walking to my schools sixth form building, I saw Ayesha walking to school by herself, bobbing her head along with her music.

Ever since, she came out of the hospital, she was ignoring me. I didn't even know why. When I told Ayeshas mum she was in hospital, her mum nearly killed me with a show.

I ran and caught up with her, she didn't even clock I was behind her, I grabbed her around the waist and she gasped and turned around. When she saw me, she quickly pushed me away.

"What the fuck have I done?" I questioned her getting fustrated. She sighed and pulled me around the corner.

"Nothing. Just my mum won't let me hang out with you, she said you're bad and you can get me killed" she said to me, looking down. I sighed and lifted her chin,

I kissed her sweet lips , I missed them so much. She automatically put her arms around my neck as I put mine on her waist. I bit down on her lip as she moaned softly. Out of the blue, she pushed me away from her.

"I can't, not now. We'll talk later" she sped walked off, as I sighed angrily.