Chapter 23

Ayesha

I sighed aloud in frustration, "Okay...erm we need to get morning after pills because I can't get pregnant " I stated. He nodded.

1 hour later

We were at the pharmacy. I bought some morning after pills and hopped back into the car, with Marvin waiting at the wheel. We drove back home. I took them with water and felt fine.

"I'm going to take a nap" Marvin said before running upstairs.

"Okay" I replied .

I really wasn't ready for children...sorry no. I have goals. I wanted to be a midwife or have a good career. I didn't want to be relying on Marvin or anyone. I wanted to be independent and I couldn't do that with a child.

After that, I decided to take a long sexy shower. When the water hit my body, I sighed because, it felt so good. When I'd finished, I dried myself off and creamed myself . I dressed in a blue cotton night gown.

I walked downstairs in my blue fluffy slippers. I decided to cook some Arabic food. I cooked some kabsa fish and fragranced rice. When I'd finished, Marvin must have awoken because, he walked into the kitchen right on cue.

I turned around and smiled weakly. He kissed my lips and squeezed my bum. I giggled and turned around. I dished him his three pieces of fish fillet and a large portion of fragranced rice.

"You know me so well" he cheesed and walked to the island to eat. I dished my meal and sat with him.

"So, I'm thinking of visiting my dad soon" I said asked after I finished my meal. He nodded, with a mouthful of fish and rice. He looked down and scooped some more food into his mouth.

When we'd finished, he washed the dishes for me. I smiled at his kindness and walked into the sitting room. I changed the channel to Family Guy. I laughed at Stewie. I really didn't  understand why he hated his mum so much. Marvin came in and sat down next to me.

"I want us to go to La Rose. Remember that was where we had our first date" he suggested. I smiled and nodded. He pulled me into his lap.

"Alright so when Mr.Toron?"I asked him. He thought about it for a while.

"Alright, what about 6pm, tomorrow?"I nodded, and rested my head against his chest. He put his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. I then slowly started to drift off.

Next day
I woke up and saw I was still lying on Marvin. I giggled then got up. I did my hygiene business and dressed up in some black jeggings, a black tank and some white socks with Adidas slip ons. I decided to just canerow my hair into plaits. I walked downstairs and saw Marvy was awake.

"Hey bae" I kissed his cheek

"Hey-"

"Ooo boy yo breath in need of Colgate" I screeched as I ran to the kitchen. I could hear him laughing whilst going upstairs, probably to the bathroom.

I packed the leftovers from yesterday into the fridge, cleaned the stove and made some pancakes. Some of them were good and some of them were either burnt or ugly.

There were only 5 pancakes that were suitable so, I made some scrambled eggs as well. When I'd done, I ate two pancakes and a large portion of eggs. I washed all the dishes and put Marvins portion in the microwave.

I walked to the bathroom and started tidying it up. The house was quite messy due to laziness. I first sprayed some FLASH to the bath and sink and waited 3 minutes, then scrubbed them. I washed them off. I grabbed the mirror and window cleaner and got to the mirrors and windows. Afterwards, I pulled out the hoover and hoovered the house from top to bottom.

Next, I sorted out our bedroom.

I got rid of our old clothes and planned to take them to the charity shop, I tidied up the dysfunctional closet and straightened the hangers. I wiped and dusted the surfaces. I dusted out every cobweb. Lastly, I sprayed the house down with some Febreeze.

"Aaah" I sighed happily, as I wiped the sweat from my forehead away. I felt hands slip around my waist and smiled.

"Thanks for the breakfast and tidying up" Marvin thanked me.

"No problem" I said as I crashed on the sofa. We watched Catfish, and south Park. He was massaging my scalp and he knew that I loved that shit.

"So we got our date soon" Marvin said. I stood up and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I decided to wear an ecru silk blend tent dress, pointy white stiletto-like shoes, golden studs.

I bantu knotted my hair and wore some red lipstick with a little bit of blusher, to compliment my dark skin. I still didn't wear make up and weave. My face was still young and my hair was still flawless.

Marvin
I looked up and saw my soon to be wife coming down the stairs, looking sexy. One thing I loved about her was, she was uniquely beautiful.

"You look banging babe" I muttered against her neck, she moaned quietly. I chuckled and walked her to my Audi.

We drove to La rose, and listened to Partynextdoor's two albums "Partynextdoor 1" and "Partynextdoor 2". I could hear Ayesha humming along to ballin'. I smiled. We pulled up to the restaurant, I got out the car and opened the door for her.

"Awe thank you baby" she cooed as she got up. We walked into the restaurant and were seated at the exact same place as the first time.

"I remember our first day here, I remember I got angry at you" she reminisced.

"Yeah" I laughed. We ordered our drinks, she a pink lemonade, me a Stella Artois. Then we ordered our meals.

"Can I have ribs and Chips please" I told the waiter.

"Mhmm...I might actually have the same please" Ayesha said. When we finished the food. I decided to get this thing over and done with. I got on one knee. She gasped.

"Ayesha Cole, I've known you for over 5 years. I grown to love your imperfections. I want to have children with you, obviously get married to you. But also, grow old with you. Would you, Ayesha, Marry me?" I asked her as tears spilled from her eyes.