Chapter 7

Marvin

I went to the trap house. My older brother, Cairo, was in charge of a gang, called '78Down'. It was very notorious in the South of London.
He didn't want me to be apart of it so soon but, I would help out where I could. I always went to him when I needed help, or advice. I needed both.

As I entered the building, I shook hands with the body guards and walked in.

"Yo" my brother called out as I saw him bopping to me.

"What you saying?" I replied as I sat down on a  chair. I told him about Ayesha and what happened to her. He started laughing, the way I screwed him. Why was he laughing this was serious..

"Bruv this is serious" I told him. He stopped.

"Ite, okay okay. What do you want me to do though?" he said.

"I dunno, that's why I came to you for advice, I beg you help me. I really like her and these girls are testing my patience"I said rubbing my temples and looking down. I took my beanie off and rested my head on my right arm.

"You're a bit to young to be thinking about gyal, concentrate on your exams. Okay, if you wanna at least get revenge for her. Give them jbags a warning, tell em wargwarn and keep it rolling, but don't lay your hands them. Cos you know how you are." he said before he excused himself and walked down the corridor.

Ayesha

It was two weeks and it was time for me to finally go home. Marvin visited me a few times and so did Iela but, she didn't seem like she wanted to talk to me, like something was on her mind.

Also, one time Marvin came in and seemed so angry but, he wouldn't tell me. It was kinda scary. But, I brushed it aside. My mum came and packed my used clothes and we made our way home. I had a nice shower as soon as I got home. I finally felt good and clean.

I thought about how evil Mya and Jayla were and how I was gonna take revenge. Should I report them or let it slide? If I told Marvin, he would go crazy. And I didn't know, if I could confide in Iela , because obviously she'll take Myas side, that was her twin.

I was stuck.

I guess it was time for me to make new friends. There was another group of girls, one of them was Marvin's cousin, Chennai, she was nice to me and all but she was in a gang called '78Down' and I wasn't into that 'trap life'

I walked into the sitting room and said hi to my step dad, we talked a bit. I wasn't really close with him because, I already had a dad but, I didn't mind him because, he gave me money and stuff. I went upstairs to pack away my clean clothes and put my dirty ones in the dirty bin. I looked on my phone to see a text from Marvin.

Marvin- how you doing b x

Me- Hey, elephant, Came out of hospital, wanna link or suin?

Marvin- Yeah sure, meet me at McDonalds.

I redid my puff , it was getting messy so I gelled up the back. I freshened up and popped a minty chewing gum in my mouth. I yelled I was going to MacDonald's, grabbed my jacket and walked out.

I got to MacDonald's and saw Marvin. I
hugged him. He smelt nice, like some Boss Hugo or something. I ordered a Chicken select and medium fries. He ordered a big mac with fries.

We talked about how we were doing and cracked some jokes. When I was with him, I felt free to talk about anything, he was cool and never judged me, I liked that. I was never really close with boys, only my brother. When we finished we walked to a park and sat on the swings and held a comfortable silence.

I could feel his eyes on me, so I looked at him. He scooted over to me, and kissed me. It was a nice passionate kiss, his lips were soft and fruity . We kissed for a few more minutes. Until I received a text from my mum telling me I had to get back home.

"I have to go now" I told him. He nodded and we got off the swings. I hugged him goodbye and made my way home.