Chapter 24

Ayesha

I couldn't believe it! Of course I was gonna say yes. I wasn't with this nigga for all these years to turn him down.

"Of course you idiot" I smiled through my tears. He got up and gave me a big hug, whilst spinning me around. Everyone was cheering and clapping.

He slipped this solitaire gold and silver ring on my finger, it had a big heart in the middle. He wiped my tears away with his thumb, I buried my face in his chest. I felt so happy.

"Bae, I wanna tell my mum real quick, can you drive to her house ?" I asked him, looking at my brand new ring.

"Sure" he said and made his way over to her house. I couldn't even take my eyes off of the ring. It was so beautiful.

"Marvin, tomorrow we need to visit my dad" I told him.

"Okay...I can't lie I'm still scared of him" I laughed as we pulled up to the house. He came over and opened the door for me. I smiled, and got up. I knocked on the door and my step-dad appeared.

"Oh hi Ayesha" he hugged me, I hugged him back and smiled. I walked in and my mum was watching television. She turned around and got up to hug me.

"Mum guess what!!" I shrieked.

"What... what! Just tell me" she also shrieked.

"Marvin proposed to me" I practically yelled.

"AYEEE! NANA BRA (come in twi(Ghanaian language )" she yelled, referring to my step dad. He rushed in the room and took a look at my ring. He beamed and gave me another hug.

"Congrats"

"Thanks" I thanked him.

"When are you gonna tell your dad?" my mum questioned, not taking her eyes off the ring.

"Tomorrow " I stated. She nodded. We talked a lot. My sister had become better in school. It was getting late so my mum packed some food for us to go home with. We said our goodbyes.

"I'm so happy!" I beamed as we drove home. Marvin leaned over and gave me a kiss, he held my hand until we got home.

I unlocked our door and ran upstairs. I was tired so I hopped in the shower. I turned around so the water could hit my back and there was Marvin. I nearly died of fright.

"DON'T DO THAT!" I yelled as he started laughing. "Get ouuuttt"

"No" he said. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close. I giggled against his chest as he pulled my legs up. He slipped into my warmth. I gasped.

"Arrhhh yeeaahh" I moaned as he went deeper.

"Who's owns this pussy!?" He yelled as he hit me with harder strokes. I didn't know who he was shouting at so, I didn't say anything. So he pulled out just as I was going to cum. I screwed him so bad.

"Who owns this pussy?" He asked again.

"You!!" I yelled as he went back inside me.

Next day

Marv was at work, so I was home with nothing to do. I didn't have to go Uni that day . I decided I'd go shopping with my bitch Che, so I phoned her up.

Chennai: yo doo doo

Me: wanna link at Croydon shopping center?

Chennai: iyte cool what time?

Me: arouuunnd...3 since its 12 at the moment.

Chennai: iyte later doo doo

Me: in a bit dip shit

I hung up and decided to just do a few chores before I got ready. I hoovered downstairs and wiped the surfaces.

Then I washed the dishes. It was like around 1, so I decided to shower. When I came out, I creamed myself and put my deodorant on and my underwear.

I went to my walk in closet and picked my MOM jeans with a black belt, a black long sleeved turtle neck and black Nike air theas.

I slipped my engagement ring on and admired it for a bit. I decided to leave my hair in the Bantu knots for a little longer. I decided to gel my edges too. I applied my usual lipstick and and some eye liner.

I grabbed the keys to Marvins discarded 5 door mini cooper. It was mine. It was like 2:45 so I decided to drive over to Che Che's house. She moved out when she 18 because, her and her mum kept having arguments.

I honked the horn and she came running out. She wearing cheetah print vans, black jeans and a cheetah print top, with a bomber jacket. Her hair was up in a messy bun on top of her head. Her make up was flawless.

"Hey Bit-" she paused when her eyes rested on my ring. She squealed and hugged me tight.

"Girl when did he propose?" She asked as I took off. I told her and she was so happy. She was already making plans , saying how she was gonna be chief bridesmaid etc.

I parked in the parking lot and we made our way to the escalators. I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turned around and there was Tario. He had on a black and white baseball jersey, black jeans and black air maxes.

"Hey Ayesha" he greeted me in his deep baritone voice.

"H-hi" I stuttered.

"Uhm and who is this?" Chennai asked looking him up and down. I laughed and introduced them to each other. They actually seemed to hit it off. I turned around and there was this girl screwing me , whilst rocking a pushchair.

"Yes is there a problem?" I asked with attitude. She kissed her teeth and walked forward.

"Tell Marvin, to come and see his daughter some time" she said and walked off.

Silence.