Chapter 32

Ayesha

I slammed my front door shut and stormed into the sitting room. I dropped my bag of new Nike tracksuits and sat down on my couch. I was fucking fuming! How the hell did Emmanuel not clock that was Aisha?! For all these fucking years? Nah mate.

I slipped off my shoes and walked into the kitchen, for something to snack on. I looked through the fridge and found some bread to toast. I grabbed a small blue plate, placed the toasted bread on it and buttered it. I walked back into the sitting room and turned on the Tv. The door opened then shut.

"Marvin?" I called out with my mouth full of toast

"Yep?" He replied and kissed me on the cheek.
He slipped off his blue chucks, Nike coat , hat and walked towards me. He plopped down on the couch and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"What you been up to today?" I asked him as I ate the crust.

"Nothing just at the trap, where was you?" He wrapped his arm around me. I placed the plate on the coffee table and wiped my fingers on the kitchen tissue.

"Went shopping with Chennai but, guess who I saw?" He raised an eyebrow. "Aisha".

"Are you being serious! Where?" He sat up.

"She's with Emmanuel. I didn't even clock that was her! She looks so different. She doesn't have brown hair but blonde and she looks darker...shit I didn't even clock" I shook my head. Marvin just had his mouth open the whole time.

"Is she still with SouthPlace?" he asked me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I seriously have no idea. But, I wouldn't be surprised if she still has some connection to them. I hate that bitch. I feel bad for Emmanuel though" I said as I picked up the plate and walked into the kitchen.I quickly washed the plate and walked back into the sitting room. Marvin was on the phone to someone.

"I didn't even know fam....nah she's with Emmanuel....Bruv she's a sneaky ...yes...Ite...tomorrow yeah?....Ite one" he hung up and placed his phone down.

"What's gonna happen?" I questioned him as I sat down on his lap. He pulled me down so I was laying on his chest.

"Well we're gonna take her in. Like not beat her up but, question her and see what we can get out of her" he informed me, looking into my eyes.

"Did you ask E man?" He nodded.
I snuggled more into him. My eyelids were starting to get heavy. I finally shut my eyes and fell asleep.

{Month later}

Chennai

"Alex noooo!" I squealed as he chased me on the beach. Me and him had travelled to Spain for a short holiday together. He finally caught up with me and carried me around. He finally dashed me in the sea.

"Aleeeeexxxx" I whined as I removed my hair from my eyes. I looked up and saw him laughing. I grabbed a handful of sand and threw it in his face. He wiped the wet sand from his face, still laughing. He finally stopped and pulled me up.

"Aww somebody's maaaadd" he laughed in an annoying tone. I rolled my eyes playfully and walked to where our towels were. I grabbed my dark blue one and wiped myself down.

"You hungry?" He asked me as he wiped his face down.

"Yeah" I nodded and put a light pink sarong skirt on. He put on a different pair of shorts and slipped on his slippers. I decided to hold my sandals in my hands.

***

I sat down on the bed in the hotel room and slipped off my sandals and and put my hair into a plaited bun. Alex was downstairs doing something and I felt like I should wash. I slipped off my outfit and necklace. I also placed my earrings on the table and my ring as well.

I could feel a hand travel along my body. I shivered as chills were sent through my body. I turned around and saw Alex. I stood on my tippitoes and kissed his lips. My hands rested on the band of his shorts. I decided to then feel up on his manhood. But as soon as I felt it, I froze.

It was fucking huge! He saw the look on my face and chuckled. He scooped me up and walked into the bathroom. He turned on the shower and waited for it to heat up.

It finally did. We stepped in together. His hands were snaking all around my body, they finally rested on my kitty. I spread my legs and invited his fingers.

"Ahhhhhhhh! ..." I groaned as he kept pumping me with his fingers. I could feel my juices oozing out of me. He quickly pushed himself inside of me, which took me by surprise.

"Fuck..." he whispered as he kept pounding me. He then sat on the tub. I got on top of him and started to ride him. I could feel my ass going up and down, smacking against his brown skin.
His eyes was rolling to the back off his head and I just grinned. Knowing that my pussy game strong. I sped up my pace and finally reached my climate. I quickly busted and so did he.

We got up and rinsed ourselves off. He bent down and gave me a deep, passionate kiss, which left me speechless.

Fuck.