Chapter 6

Ayesha

I woke up with a pounding headache. Everywhere seemed unfamiliar, this wasn't my room. Looking around, I realised I was in a hospital .

Mya and Jayla beat me up. Damn. I tried to get up but, I stopped when my head felt like it was going to flipping explode with pain. The bright light was hurting my eyes and it really wasn't helping. I heard sniffles.

"She's awake" I heard my mother exclaim. I saw her at my bedside, "Are you alright?" she asked me.

"Yes" I said in an extremely raspy voice. She explained to me that the school needed to take my side of the story and who beat me up. I suddenly felt tired, so I let sleep take me away.

Marvin

As I walked out of school, from my detention, I heard panting and fast footsteps. I turned around and Iela was there, she stopped, breathing deeply.

"What?" I asked her, I was kinda pissed because, the teacher was trying to  flirt with me, even though she was fucking old as hell. And the fucking fact that's she's my teacher! She threatened to put me in detentions for weeks if I didn't agree to go on a date with her, so I took the detention. Bruv, I should report that bitch.

"Ayesha...is in...hospital...she got b-beat up" she said in between breaths.

"What do you fucking mean, by who!!?" I yelled. She looked away not wanting to reply, I grabbed her by her collar. "Tell me now or I'll fucking spin your jaw" I whispered harshly.

"Okay, okay, Mya and Jayla....please don't hurt Mya, she's my sister!" she said, I slowly let go of her and walked off.