I just watched in satisfaction as the things fall back down on the ground with a soft thud.

"But then again.. we're only just starting!" She says and lifts the watercolors by waving her hands. She opens it and pulls out a small foam brush from inside it.

I raise a brow. "Where do you put that on?"

She rubs the foam brush on the purple circle and closes my left eye with her tail. "On your eyelids!"

My eyes widen and I swerve my head as she moves the brush near my eyes. "I am not going to put watercolor on my face Mew! I'd rather do face paint!"

She giggles. "This isn't watercolor! This is make up!"

"What's the difference??" I huff, and she ignores this by trying to at least get the brush near my eyes.

Luckily, no 'makeup' had ever touched my eyelids due to me being physically stronger, but unluckily for me, she had thought of using psychic at the brush. I think of a quick excuse.

I purse my lips. "Can we just not start with the eyes? I don't want to 'accidentally' turn blind because of your carelessness."

She smiles. "You should've said so in the beginning!"

The foam brush stopped levitating and returned to it's place in the make up pallet. I sigh in relief.

I won't turn blind..

My relief turned to nervousness as she gets an even BIGGER brush. "Okay! We'll start with the cheeks then!"

Before I could say a thing, she flies up to my face and grabs my chin, making me face her. "Look at me properly so I can put the blush on properly!"

"Blush?" I ask as she rubs the brush on a maroon circle in the pallet.

"You know! Like when your actually blushing!" She giggles and goes near my face.

"Oh." I say, dumbfounded. Wait what-

She starts to brush lightly on my left cheek and I waited until she was done. When she was, she did the same thing on my right cheek. She moved away from my face, did a little nod and came back closer.

I spot a mirror in the bag and I reach out to grab it. "Let me see my face."

She slaps my hand with her tail and I quickly retract it, not from pain but rather from the fierce look in her eye as she glared. But as quickly as it came, the look dissapeared as she pouts. "Not yet!"

I sigh, and just shrug that feeling off, getting self conscious for a moment. I probably look like a clown..

She closes my left eye, "Now, for the eyeshadow!"

I roll my eyes anyway, 'no excuse this time'.

She takes out the same foam brush from earlier and she rubbed it on a purple circle in the palette. I stared at Mew warily as she brings the brush nearer to my eyes.

She gently brushed it on my eyelid and I relaxed visibly. "See? Not so bad as you expected huh, Mewtwo?"

When she was finished, I scowl since my eyelids felt sticky. "When will this be over?"

She giggles. "When I say so!"

She grabs out a black tube and carefully twisted the container. My breath hitched. What's inside that?

She smirked at me. "It's time for the final touch!"

She opens the tube in half and a maroon stick was at one half of the tube. "Mewtwo, try guessing where I'll place this on!"