one

New day. New job. New life.

I repeated to myself in the mirror while getting ready. It was a new job in a foreign place. I was the newest worker at AOMG record label, and I was the new face sales and marketing. I do have a degree in it and I know it pays well but as soon as I get there I'm going to be confused as hell. I put on a tan sweater, leather pants, and black heels. I then tucked my shirt into my pants just around the button of the pants. I just moved to South Korea, I don't have a lot of clothes, but at least I tried. I walked out of my apartment with my black colored quilted purse, fake Channel, of course. After walking a few blocks, I walked into the revolving door at the AOMG office, and I go to the receptionist.

"Hello, how may I help?" She smiled and asked politely.

"Yes, I am the new sales and marketing-" I said.

"Oh yes! I am so sorry for not knowing earlier Arden, I will call Jay down to escort you to your office." She interrupted before going to her phone dialing Jay's number quickly and murmuring into the phone. "He will be down in ten minutes, please sit down for now." She said gesturing towards the sitting area to the left. I sat on the black leather couch and brushed my finger tips through the ends of my hair. I check my phone for a second checking the time before I set my bag beside me waiting for Jay, the CEO, to come down. Personally, I haven't met him, I only talked to the people who I had to while applying. I also didn't think I will meet him the first day. I thought I will only see him occasionally between meetings and him coming into my office for certain reports.

"Arden?" My thoughts were interrupted while I looked up. There stood Jay, in a perfectly tailored suit, but you could see his tattoo's on his hands and neck. He held out his hand after I stood up and I shook his hand- that wasn't awkward at all. "I'm Jay Park, I'm the CEO of AOMG. Let me show your office." he paused and smiled before walking towards the elevator. The elevator doors were gold with all sorts of details in it. The doors open and we walk in, "You're office is on the sixth floor, I got one of the best interior designers to make it nice for you, and I think it has one of the best views in Seoul out of the whole building." He said smiling then clicking the number six on the panel.

"You didn't have to do all of that, thank you." I say smiling at him.

"No problem, plus I want to, I want to make it a comfortable work space for such a pretty girl. I know how stressful sales and marketing is." He responded.

"Your a CEO, I'm sure you are under more stress." I said while getting out of the elevator and smiling back at him, he chuckled at my response.

"Well it said you just moved from California, just graduated but originally from New Hampshire. Why did you move from New Hampshire to Cali to Seoul. Do you like to travel and live new places?" He asked. I hated New Hampshire, it was just bad memories that need to brain wash out- same as California.

"I guess you could say that, but I got a scholarship to USC." I answered.

"A scholarship to a private university? That's dope." He said while jiggling the keys into the lock of my office. "I'm still wondering how I graduated high-school." I smiled and giggled at his comment. Jay opened the office door and it was as beautiful as he said it would be. It has a sitting area, where there were two gray couches facing each other with a clear coffee table and a white faux fur rug under it. On the other side of the room was a clear desk with a gray office chair, and behind the desk were a bunch of art prints.

"Oh, the imac and MacBook will be delivered tomorrow." He -again- brought me out of own thoughts.

"Oh my gosh, Mr.Park, this is a lot, too much, thank you so so so much." I honestly couldn't thank him enough.

"No problem, and I wanted the best for our new employee." I heard a beep coming from his phone, "I need to take this, and all that work on your desk needs to be done by six and brought to my office. Welcome to AOMG and call me Jay!" He smiles then leaves the room leaving the key on the desk and shutting the door behind me.

I sit in my desk chair and start looking through the papers. This isn't so hard, I thought to myself. I check the clock on the other sde of the room and start working, and before I know it, I hear my office phone ringing.

"Hello?" I say after picking up the phone.

"Hey, it's Jay, would you like to get some lunch at a sushi restaurant or somethin'?" He asks.

"Sure, I'll be in the front in like five-ish minutes." I answer.

"No, that's not needed. I'll pick you up in a moment from your office." He suggest.

"Yeah, that's great, I'll just wrap up this report." I smile maybe this guy actually has feelings me. Is this normal for bosses to do for workers? Is he just being nice?

"Okay, I'll see you in five minutes then." He then hangs up. Am I catching feelings already? Does he like me? i'm really confused. I need to stop thinking- we just met. A moment later I hear a knock on the door and I jog over to the door.

"Hey, Arden how was work?" He asked as we started walking down to the elevators. The conversation flowed so nicely between us we didn't even realize we were almost to the sushi restaurant. We were seated at a window table and I looked out at the traffic every now and then looking between the beautiful tatted man in front of me then at my sushi. Honest to God, I have never met someone that was so interested in me, first of all, and about music. I liked hearing all his dreams and passions. I truly think you never know someone until you talk about your dreams and passions with someone. As soon as we know it, we are back into our own offices back to work. I had to ask where his office was earlier, because when I do need to get all this work back to him, I can't walk around like a lost puppy. I check the clock right after my pen makes it's last stroke against the paper- 4:59. Almost exactly an hour early on time. I go to the elevator and press the eighth floor. Since no one is on the floor, he just has a secitary, named Nari.

"Hi, how may I help you?" She asks.

"I need to drop this off to Mr. Pa- Jay." I correct myself since Jay thinks Mr. Park sounds old.

"Okay, you may go in." I walk in through the glass door and Holy shit balls this is the coolest thing I have seen in my life. Records along the wall, awards, magazine covers, all his accomplishments just sitting there.

"Ahh (y/n) you are already finished? Great job!" He said smiling while I hand over his work, "please sit down." He motions to sit down on one of his black leather couch. I sit down as he follows me and sits next to me. "AOMG is having a party on Friday at this club and I want you to be my date. Could you come?" He asked.

"Yeah, I mean, of course I'll go." I smiled as I pulled hair behind my ear, he stared at my eyes then looked at my lips before kissing me. I pulled out quickly think that this was all a little too rushed. I then bite my lip out of being nervous and bad habits.

"I will enjoy seeing you tomorrow, have a great night."He comments.

"Thank you, you too!" I leave out of his office blushing and feeling so happy. I press the down key before hearing the secitary speak up.

"Don't trust him- he looks great and talks so smoothly, but don't trust his whole façade."

"What do you mean?" I ask looking back.

"Girls come up here all the time, mostly employees occasionally escorts, they all get asked to go to the club, they get a kiss from Jay then they come home happy and full of joy only to find out they are either one just going to be one a close friend or two just his new toy. Don't you wonder why he is giving you all these nice things, a office, five star sushi, and now a club date after one day of working here. Don't you wonder why we always have openings for something?" She whispers. "Don't start thinking you can change him, been there, done that, don't get yourself caught up."

"I understand." I respond feeling like someone just knocked the air out of me.

-------

New book!

Second part will be up today or tomorrow but after that, I'll try updating every week or every two weeks. (:

Anyway- this was taken from my imagines book, and where I only write short stories but I felt like this one could turn into a book.