My heartbeat was almost completely calmed down by the time he pulled me into a hug. "Myra!" He sobbed. "I don't know what to do!" I was completely taken aback by his sudden outburst of emotions. He seemed so calm and collected, although I was able to feel the anger and fear emanating from his body only minutes ago.

I held my arms by my side, unsure of how I could possibly comfort him. "You know," I breathed, "When we get back,you will become Alpha, hunter or not. It will be our pack and my people will accept you. The only question is- will you be able to accept living on the same property as my dad."

He sighed, shakily. "I don't know. It- its his fault that my mommy is dead."

Please help him, My wolf whined, He's resorting back to child-like words. He's stilled filled with hatred and sadness. Our mate is lonely. I looked back up at Damen, as he clutched onto my shirt. His eyes were squeezed shut in attempt to stop a heavy flow of tears. "There is no need for you to be lonely. I'm here, love."

He opened his eyes and stared into mine. "Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?" Tears continued to run down his cheeks. His eyes were swollen and bloodshot.

I nodded furiously. "Many times!" I squeaked. My cheeks were hot and I moved my arms from my side and wrapped them around his waist.

"I love you," he whispered before kissing me. It was unlike any of his other kisses. It was sweet and passionate, unlike the usual feverish kisses he delivered. I didn't want him to pull back from it. I wanted to stay here, in his arms, while his lips pressed against mine, for an eternity. He pulled back slowly, ending my personal heaven. I frowned slightly, before he spoke again. "Tell that dad of yours that I'm still coming, as long as he agrees to having a little chat with me before he hands over the pack."

I stepped back from him a little, nodding, and quickly mind linked my father. Daddy? You there.

Yeah! How'd it go?

Great. Um- he's going to come home with me but under one condition. He wants to have a chat with you before we take power over that pack.

Damen started to giggle.

"What's so funny!" I huffed.

"You are!" He continued to laugh. "When you mind link someone, you get a really concentrated look on your face!"

Okay. I'll agree to that. My dad finally responded.

"He agreed," I said, aloud, smiling a little.

"Okay, I'll pack."

Then, there was a frantic knock at the door.

Rick's P.O.V.

It didn't take long for me to find them. They didn't seem to be running away from anyone until I came across a ton of footprints. Their footprints were easier to distinguish despite the scuffle. Once I lost the footprints, I was at a city. I knew Damen well enough from reading his files to know where he would be and that he would be stupid enough to use his real name when registering at a hotel.

The receptionist didn't even ask why I was asking for his room number. She didnt ask for ID so when she told me that they were in room 207, I just hurried off to find it. The hallway was brightly lit despite the early hours. I passed by room 206 and turned to face the bold numbers on the door.

I took a quick breath and knocked on the door quickly and loudly. I was afraid that Damen would answer the door but I was even more afraid that no one would. I heard faint whispers coming from the other side of the door and sighed a breath of relief. They're here! I thought.