Commercial

(Y/N) = Your name

(H/C) = Hair color

(E/C) = Eye color

(F/A) = Favorite animal

(F/C) = Favorite color

(You are 4 in this)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a normal day.. You were in the living room sitting on the couch with your stuffed (f/a) and watching (Favorite Tv show). Once the show was over and whole bunch of commercials were playing (God help me). You were about to change the channel until a commercial caught your eye. It was the commercial to the Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. You watched as the animatronics were on the stage entertaining the little kids. You saw Foxy telling his pirate stories to the kids as well (I know he was out of order, but in this story he isn't..). Knowing your a little kid, seeing all this made you want to go. So you dashed all the way to your parents telling them to come and attempting to pull them with you in your direction. Luckily you managed to get them back in the living room before the commercial ended. You showed your parents the commercial.

"Mommy! Mommy! Can we please go!?" You asked kinda shouting a bit as you jumped up and down.

Your mother turned to your father

"Well.. what do you think?" She asked your father

"Hmm.. well this does look pretty interesting.. and I don't think these robots looks dangerous.." He said to your mother then turning to look at you seeing that you hands on your hips.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked

You said scoffing

"Daddy they are Animatronics! Not robots!"

Your dad snickered rolling his eyes a bit

"It's the same thing (y/n)" He said. Your mother also letting out a little chuckle.

"Well, can we go now?" You asked, taking your hands off your hips then grabbing your stuffed (f/a).

"Well, I don't see why not" Both of your parents said.

You squealed and jumped up and down with your stuffed (f/a) in your hands.

A/N: Well.. I guess this kinda went good, hope you enjoy it.

I wonder what's gonna happen next ^-^