「Chapter 80」

Começar do início

After he took a deep breath for air, Taehyung turned to you and confessed, "I wanted to see your pretty face underwater."

Yup. Your face was completely red at this point. But now from flattery. "And so you risk yourself nearly drowning? Just for that?"

He simply shrugged a shoulder, "who wouldn't?"

You shook your head away. "You're seriously unbelievable." You didn't mean to, but a smile came to your face. "When'd you become such a fool?"

"I've always been a fool for you," he replied, without hesitation.

You turned back to stare at him dead on. There it was. That innocent-like rectangular smile of his, there to claim your heart.

"Yah," Hoseok sat himself down beside the rest of the boys, "that kid's got some serious heartbreak."

"Who?" Namjoon asked, popping a chip in his mouth.

"Jungkookie," he whispered.

"Jungkook?" the boys all exchanged baffled looks with one another before turning back to Hoseok. "Who's he crushing on?"

"Jiyeongie."

Eyes nearly popped right out of their socket as they heard your name. "You're kidding!"

"Am I? The kid wouldn't stop staring at her and Taehyung the entire time he was pouring his heart out."

"Jungkook likes Jiyeong?" Yoongi sat back in the chair as if blown away by the information. "Didn't see that coming."

"Well, that does explain his overprotectiveness," Namjoon said.

"It sounded like he's been in love with her for a really long time. Probably even before we met him."

"Does Taehyung know?" Jin asked.

"No," Hoseok looked him up and down as if he were crazy. "And he's not going to. Do you how those two are right now?" he pointed towards the pool, "Taehyung's trying to restore his relationship with her before we go back home. I'm sure of it. How do you think he'll react to hearing that his own dongsaeng has a crush on the same girl as him? He'll be pissed."

"He's right," Yoongi said. "Jiminie made this trip so we can all be happy again. What do we look like trying to wreck that by opening our mouths?"

"I'm only letting you guys know this, so don't say anything to Taehyung."

"Jungkook," Minji swam up to the edge of the pool. "Something wrong?"

"It's nothing serious," he shook his head. But he wasn't very convincible with that glum look he carried on his face.