"Oh!" He took by the hips and lifted you up and out of the pool to sit on the edge. Even after his hands were gone, you could still feel his firm grip pressed into your skin.

"Let me see..." Taehyung pulled your calf up from the water and held it in his hand, away from the water. "I'll massage it for you until you're feeling better, okay?"

"Um..." The way he started kneading his fingertips into your leg, made your heart flutter. 'I love his caring side so much.' The more concentrated he became, the more nervous you became. But then, you soon realized the turn of events. 'Wait, this wasn't supposed to happen.'

"Sunbae?"

"Yes?" he answered you, but wouldn't lift his eyes up from your leg.

"You can stop now," you put a hand to your thigh.

"You sure?" he finally looked up. "Are you feeling better already?"

'I don't know about better...' Your leg was perfectly fine, but you couldn't say the same about your heart. It felt like it was continuously squeezing, getting tighter and tighter.

"You ready to come back in now?" he asked.

"Ye--Yes," you nodded. And just like that, Taehyung had you by the hips again. After being dipped back into the pool, you just looked up at his face. Chest tightening, the more you gazed on.

"What's wrong?"

You shook your head, "nothing." To prevent him from seeing the rosy blush rise up on your cheeks, you dipped your whole self inside the pool. 'I''m supposed to be angry. I'm supposed to be so upset with him.' But who were you kidding? You were long finished with your anger at this point.

You closed your eyes to try and help calm yourself down from what just happened. But all of sudden, you felt a light tap to the back of your hands. When you parted them from your face and opened your eyes, you found Kim Taehyung staring right back at you. Even underwater he was still handsome.

With a few blinks, you realized that he was getting closer and closer. 'What is he doing?' When your noses bumped against each other, you clamped your eyes down shut. There was no way you could handle those eyes of his. Especially with the close distance that you two were in. 'Is he going to kiss me?'

--"Where's Jiyeong and Taehyung?" Minji asked.

"I didn't see them leave the pool," Jimin said.--

You slowly lifted up a lid to peak up at him, only to see furrowed brows. 'What the--' To your surprise, the color in his face was actually starting change color, 'This idiot is struggling for air and he's still down here?' You quickly popped your head back up, with him following suit. "Why didn't you come back up for air, stupid?" you shouted.