"What have I done now Jaycen?"

Wow he used my real name, haha he thinks he's in trouble. "Well Val, baby I don't want you to go back there with me." Once that sentence came out my mouth I honestly felt a chill run down my spin as his eyes turned cold. He growled out what, and before he could say anymore I explained why. It took some convincing but Valentino agreed but trust me he wasn't happy at all.

Few more minutes my name was called, glancing over to Valentino I smiled before giving him a quick peck on the lips. Wobbling to the back I meet my doctor.

*  *

Well today is our gender reveal party and I'm so happy, Rosalia and Janae decorated the living room so beautiful. Even tho I despised the color pink, I told the girls to use it anyway. So y'all know it's pink and blue everywhere literally but I loved it. I can't go into details at the moment because I'm trying to get dress and ready before 3:00, so I'm walking around my room like a chicken with its head cut off but after some time I finally got myself together. My outfit was simply a white blouse with a lace pattern on top, with a pair of light blue skinny jeans, and my pink hightop converse. I wore silver jewelry and my makeup was done with perfection, oh the hair style I'm rocking now is a lace front wig and it's black but dyed ombré blue at the end.

*Jay's Outfit*

*Jay's Outfit*

*Example of Jay's Hair*

Walking out my closet I run into Valentino, my breathing completely stop when I looked at him. He was looking devilish handsome in these casual clothes, I'm so used to seeing him in suits. Valentino has on a light brown button down shirt, the pocket of the shirt is a chocolate brown, then those dark blue jeans hugs his ass just perfectly. To top it off he got on light blue converse. Valentino hair was long enough for him to pull up into a man bun, after staring at his body with hunger I looked into his eyes. I'm so caught up that I failed to noticed how close he has gotten, pulling me to him, Valentino breath in my scent before speaking in his native language. Which till this day I still don't understand.

*Valentino's Outfit*

Smiling I pulled myself out of his arms, "Are you excited to find out what our babies are?!, I basically screamed out.

Chuckling, "Yes of course I am my love, I've been waiting for this day since we found out you was pregnant with my little ones." Valentino finished that off with this drop dead gorgeous smile that I couldn't help but to return it. My smile is from ear to ear, Valentino grabs my hand and lead us downstairs to where our friends and family are. Looking around I see four girls I haven't seen since graduation. KeKe, Tori, Keyona, and Keisha are standing right in front of me, no words was said just hugs and maybe a few tears. I'm utterly shocked to see them because we fell off once Valentino came into the picture and of course I didn't want them to find out who he really was. Till this day I don't know if my family was set up or it was just an accident but I had to be careful with these four, because I never stop loving them. We exchanged a few words with each other before the games begun.

After an hour or so everyone has played a few games, won some prizes, and then we ate. Now it's time to reveal what we are having. Everyone is in the backyard where it's three boxes, each have a letter on it. Me and Valentino are smiling at each other, right before we opened the boxes I hear gun shots and felt a piercing pain in my chest. Falling to the ground I lay there feeling myself drifting away into darkness. Last thing I remembered is someone screaming out my name.

* *
My eyes open slowly, I'm blinded by the light, it's so bright. Once adjusting I look at my surroundings and realize I'm in a hospital. I'm confused on what has happened, looking down I noticed my stomach is flat so I started to panic and my breathing becomes short. Someone rushes into the room right as I started to scream.

So what did you guys think? Please give me some feedback.
What do y'all think happened to Jay's and Valentino babies?

Why Did He Pick MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara