» 69 «

» I'm curious to know what you guys are expecting to happen around the end? Are you expecting a happy or a sad ending? «

••

She couldn't stop her tears. They just kept coming as her parents stood over her, furious at her actions.

"I'm sorry," she apologized yet another time but they didn't listen.

"Sorry?!" Her father bellowed so loud that she shrunk away from him. He had never lost his temper like this, especially not with her. "You sneak out with a guy without telling us and do things that you very well know are wrong. And when confronted, you have nothing else to say but sorry? Young lady, how long has this been going on for?"

Lamees shook her head. "N-Nothing's going on. I-It was nothing... we're just friends a-"

"Lameez!" Her mother screeched suddenly, causing her to jump. Her mother hadn't said a word until now but had only listened horrified as her father told her what he'd caught their daughter doing. "Don't you lie to uz! You've done that enough!"

Her daughter's head hung in shame. "I'm sorry," she said again. "I-I couldn't control it. I'm so sorry."

She broke down into sobs and both her parents went quiet. Lamees heard them shuffling away and closing her bedroom door behind them. She heard them talk outside in the hallway in hushed voices but couldn't make out what exactly they were saying.

She fell onto her bed, completely worn out with her eyes aching. She heard her phone beep inside her pocket and already knew that it was Gunner. She didn't answer.