Chapter 4: Surprise, surprise!

“Baby, I missed you so much.” Tammara murmured as he entered his penthouse two hours later.

Marco had even forgotten what Tammara had looked like. Now that she was standing before him, he couldn’t even remember why he had shown even the slightest of his interest in her.

Perfectly straightened, blonde hair with pink highlights fell on her sides. Pink highlights. And to even say, she was a grown-up woman.

Marco’s mouth curved in distaste. 

She looked at him with inviting eyes, expecting him to return the sentiment. It was as if she was waiting for him to even remotely show that he had needed her. It was as if, she did not know him at all.

Marco Arthur Davinci was a man of very limited emotions when it came to his one-night stands. The most domineering or potent of those emotions was lust in the beginning and acute irritation at the end. 

It was as if Marco lived a dual life, which was no problem to him really. He strictly believed that his family life, and his business and sexual life should run on two different frequencies. Which they did as a matter of fact. He knew he loved his family, and with family came vulnerability and emotions. The only thing he promised himself never to show, to anyone or at any circumstance.

He knew people who could easily manipulate him with his weakness.

And Tammara, standing there with a tight button down shirt and an extremely short skirt, leaving the least to imagination, was a living proof of one of those people.

Sensing as if she would have to make the first move, she walked boldly towards him like a cat. She came closer, and without the slightest bit of nervousness placed her hands on his chest, looking at him through a half lidded stare. 

Now that she was just a breath away, Marco did not feel a thing. Not even the slightest feeling of desire or lust. Instead what he felt was surprise when he looked at her face that was covered with make up. What had he ever liked in her? She was a walking, talking whore. The only difference was she did it for free. 

He would have to find himself a new woman.

He felt one of her hands sliding down his chest towards his southern zone. And his member, as if having a mind of its own, twitched as her hand finally came to a halt over his package. Fingers splayed, she started to draw faint circles onto his shaft above his pants. 

Marco closed his eyes.

Never. Never touch me again you bastard.

His eyes opened again, feeling as if he had been slapped the second time today. 

Tammara purred in appreciation as she felt the movement in his pants. And the next thing he found himself doing was, ripping her skimpy little dress off, there and then.

He did not care if his nostrils burned at the amount of strong scented perfume she had used. He also did not care as he guided her to his couch in the living room. He just closed his eyes and remembered Vanessa Laurenz’ words and her face filled with loathing as he took Tammara, in broad daylight.