Chapter 58; Concert & Leaked

Start bij het begin

We got in at the back and someone lead us to our seats on the balcony, first row.

I texted Harry to let him know that we were here while Shawn got us something to drink. We were in this reserved area and talked to some people who either knew Harry or had someone hook them up who knew Harry. Either way Shawn & I made some conversation before the concert began.

Everyone started screaming as Harry entered the stage and I smiled happily. Shawn had his arms wrapped around me as we sang and danced along just like everyone else.

I saw Harry looking up to the balcony a couple of times.

"Sorry for being a bit distracted but my little sister is here with a male so I have to check up on them sometimes," Harry said, making everyone scream and laugh. He did not...

After the concert Shawn & I went backstage and talked to Harry for a while before he had to leave for another concert that he was having tomorrow. I'm so proud of him.

I let Shawn take a few pictures of me & Harry and someone took a picture of Shawn, Harry & I which turned out really cute. I love them both so much.

I posted two pics of me & Harry on my Instagram before Shawn & I said goodbye to Harry.

"His concert was amazing," I smiled happily as we were on our way back to Shawn's Condo. "It was and I can already see all the pics and rumors on Twitter," Shawn laughed, making me agree.

We were waiting for the perfect moment to come out and tell everyone that we were together and our managers had already found the best way to do that. Last week Shawn & I had photo shootings in Paris, Barcelona, Rome & Madrid for the Vogue which was really exciting.

So as I told you before, a lot has happened.

I saw that Shawn had posted a picture of me, sleeping on his couch on Instagram with the caption 'I feel like she only ever comes visiting me to sleep on my couch.'

I liked the picture and commented 'it's just sooo comfortable'.

When we were back at Shawn's Condo I decided to cook something even though I didn't know what. We listened to music and sang loudly while doing weird dance moves.

I roasted meat and cooked some noodles while Shawn was filming me sometimes. "Don't tell me you're putting these on your story?" I asked with my hand on my hip and lifted the spatula to wave it in front of his face.

He laughed, showing me the videos which looked ridiculous. I sat on the counter and waited for the food to be done. Shawn came towards me and stood between my legs before wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hello there," I smiled at the angel that I get to call mine.

"Hey," he replied as I wrapped my arms around his neck and running my hands through his hair.

"I don't want to leave," I groaned, knowing that we won't see you each other for a bit.

"I don't want you too either," he said, kissing my cheek.

"You know there is this one song I have that didn't make the album. I was thinking about leaking it," I told Shawn, honestly. "I mean, I want my fans to hear that song but my album is done and they said I can't release it and stuff."

"How are you planning to do that?" Shawn asked, letting out a laugh.

"You know, we all have these update accounts and I thought maybe I could direct message one and tell them to just leak it without telling anyone that I gave it to them," I explained, plotting this for days now.

"Are you really sure?" Shawn asked and I nodded, pulling out my phone and direct messaging my biggest fan/update account.

"You know what I'll just ask for her number," I said and typed in the message.

The person behind the account immediately answered and I called her with suppressed number.

"Hello?" a female voice answered.

"Hey, it's Mila."

"Oh my god, I can't believe it's you," the girl said, putting a smile on my face.

"Yea, so I wanted to ask for a favor but you have to swear that you won't tell anyone about this alright?" I asked.

"Yea, of course."

"Okay, so my album is being released soon and there is a song I really want everyone to hear so I thought 'why not leak it?' and that's what I want you to do. I can send you the audio and you tweet it but without saying that I told you to do it if that's alright or I will get in trouble for this," I laughed and so did the girl and Shawn.

"Of course, I can do that. I love you so much Mila."

"I love you, too. Thanks for supporting me I really appreciate it," I grinned and pushed Shawn away as he pressed a kiss to my neck.

"No problem. You're amazing you deserve so much more."

"Thanks so much honey. Love you, bye!"

I hang up and went on Twitter to send her the audio. Minutes later she had posted the audio, saying that it was one of the songs who didn't make the album. I liked the tweet and tried covering that up by liking a few other tweets as well.

"I can't believe you did that," Shawn laughed before pressing his lips onto mine.

I deepened the kiss and he pulled me as close as he could.

He trailed kisses to my cheek, jaw and neck as I suddenly smelled something burned.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed, pushing Shawn away from me and taking the pan from the stove. The meat was burned so I had to throw it in the trash.

Shawn & I ended up eating noodles with all kinds of fruit that he had before spending the rest of the night watching TV on his oh so comfortable couch.

__________