Aaron and Mel grew closer and closer. He was her wing man and she tried to set him up with all her straight friends.

It didn't end up well. Aaron's not a bad guy but he sleeps around a lot. He is attractive and enjoys spending a few nights a week with different girls.

He's only had one serious relationship, eleven months in his second year with a girl named Mary-Anne. She was two years older and at the beginning of her last year when Aaron was just in his second. They hit it off and loved every second of their relationship.

They broke up because she was leaving to study history in America. They still talk occasionally.

Melissa was dating a girl named Lexi who was studying in the same university as Wren, they're in the same business class and we're mutual friends.

Lexi was invited to a party at some guy named Brad house.

Brad was Hunters new found best friend so obviously Wren and Hunter were going to be there.

And obviously Lexi would bring her girlfriend Mel along. It's completely and utterly obvious that Mel would totally invite her best friend Aaron and where Aaron goes Roliver will always follow.

For the first time in three years on October 16th a 21 year old Aaron and a 20 year old Wren would meet for the first time at a mutual friends house.

We wish them the best of luck, may the odds be ever in your favour.

‒‒‒❁‒‒‒

IF YOU HAVE ANY questions about what Wren, Aaron, Oliver, Rose or any of the other important characters did from ages 18-21 I'll answer them

These interlude chapters will come every time there's a time skip which is often-ish as the book is set over 18 years.

I hope you enjoy the next section with early 20s Wren and Aaron. If Aaron is a dick in the following chapters that's just because he's hurt and he's still the fluffy muffin I love.

Aaron makes ( loads of ) mistakes. He's human and he has a lot of flaws. Like the whole cheating on his girlfriend thing was such a prick move. I will never forgive him for it but he's only human.

And I love him. He's fictional crush #2098. I swear it isn't a problem that I'm in love with animated characters ( like have you seen light from death note and hiccup from the second how to train your dragon film? Like helllooooo puberty! ) or fictional characters, uhhh have you read the mortal instruments? Jace is like the best, Alec is just the hottest and I dearly love Klaus from a series of unfortunate events.

Also just a heads up to all my females ( or males who appreciate a hot man ) watch shadow hunters on Netflix. It's so good and the male cast is very hot. Matthew Daddario is proof of that and the main reason I watch the show.

Sue me.

- BELLE

- BELLE