「Chapter 79」

En başından başla

When Minji pulled the bag closer, Jimin couldn't decide whether he wanted to look up or down.

Hearing the little sounds and snickers from beside her, Minji rolled her eyes. "What is with you guys? It's just a--" When Minji looked inside the bag, her words came to a halt. "Oh!" She reached inside the bag and pulled out. "The Hawaii bag from that bag store!" As she held it up to the light, a big smile grew on her face.

"Sunbae, you little sneak!" Nearly flying across the floor, Minji flung her arms around Jimin's neck. "Thank you!"

"Y-you're welcome," he wrapped his arms around her as well. Feeling her breasts push up against his collarbone, and her scent waft over his nostrils, his heart reacted wildly. He had only hoped that his hormones wouldn't get the best of him or that his fierce heartbeat wouldn't go noticed.

"Jimin hyung sure is sneaky, " Jungkook clapped him on the shoulder.

And so the gift exchanges continued. Watches, underwear, condoms, Gifts cards and whatnot were exchanged. But not only were these kind of gifts exchanged, so were smiles and hearty laughs as well. Within that closed circle, just for that moment, the family-like bond from a couple months back was restored.

"Alright, we've got 2 people left," Jimin said. "Jiyeong and Taehyung."

"I'll go next," Taehyung raised a hand while locking eyes with you. "Sorry that it's not wrapped up in pretty wrapping or anything." He took up the plastic bag that sat his side the entire time. "It was a last minute gift, but it wasn't expensive or anything."

Taehyung shifted forward onto his knees and stretched across the circle to get the bag to you. Once it hooked your finger, he sat back down, watching you with anticipation, as everyone else.

"What is it? What's inside?" Jimin questioned you eagerly.

"Hold on, hold on." Being that his gift was actually in a plastic bag, and not an expensive-looking box, piqued your interest. When you looked in the bag, your eyes widened and you inhaled sharply.

"What'd you get?" Minji asked.

The answer to her and everyone's question was answered when you pulled your Christmas present out of the bag. "It's the penguin!" you exclaimed.

"'A penguin'?" the others exchanged questionable looks, while you stared on in awe at your gift.

"You got her a stuffed penguin?" Jimin leaned over and whispered to Taehyung.

"Knowing Jiyeong so far, this is the perfect gift."

You were speechless. This was the same exact penguin plush that you were gawking over yesterday in that one store. 'He really bought it for me?' The flutters in your heart and the slackness of your jaw was nothing but shock and joy wrapped into one. "So this is what you were hiding in the bag." Finally, a smile replaced the "O" in your mouth.