Authors Note

Hey guys sorry this isn't a chapter but I have good news.

I'm writing a new story called, The Search.

The Search:

Description

©Copyright 2014- Chuckles007

           All rights reserved

"I need your help", I said turning to him.

"With what", he asked with an intrigued look on this face.

I know how this looked. Me, Nora White, asking Colten Blake for a favour. Hell has frozen over.

"I need you to help me with the search", I said grudgingly.

His laughter startled me.

"You a model?", he asked taking in my appearence and once again roared in laughter.

"Yes. I really need this job", I said as if it were a secret.

"What makes you think you could be a model. You do know the search is taking place around the whole of the united states. What makes you think you can beat the hundreds of  beautiful girls out there?", he asked with that arrogant smirk.

"I don't know but I really need this".

He looked like he was debating something.

"Alright. Name your terms".

Seventeen year old Nora White is just about desperate for a job. In a few short months her family will get kicked out of their home.'The Search', seems like the perfect job. The problem is she doesn't have what it takes to compete with the other girls, and asks for help from the one person she hates the most. Colten Blake.

Colten Blake is an arrogant rich kid, but also one of the most sought-out models in the world and has all of the connections in the modelling world. What Nora doesn't know is that Colten has his own agenda and the fashion industry isn't as easy as she thought it would be. With all the busy Schedules, the ridiculous diets and the bitchy models. Will she survive?  Over time Nora and Coltens dislike for each other blossoms into something else. Something they didn't expect to happen.

Will their hate turn into love?

THIS STORY IS COPYRIGHTED. IF FOUND COPIED, LEGAL ACTION WILL BE TAKEN AGAINST YOU.

---------------------------------------

hope you like it. What do you think?

And vote