Chapter 15: Ouestions & Answers

Chapter 15: Question's & Answer's

Kayla p.o.v

I was on my way to school, still thinking about last night's dream. I stopped my car because the red light was showing. That dream felt so real. There's a part of me thet belive's it was real, but the other part was saying, 'It was just a dream, get over it.' Looking at my wrist's, I noticed that the scratch mark's from the branches were still there. But they were really faint. Weird. Just when I was in the shower this morning, they were angry red and stung like a bitch.

'Honk' 'honk' 'honk'. The constant honking of the cars brought me out of my daze. 'Time to get the school day over with', I thought to myself once seeing sight of the school parking lot.

It was weird. I feel like I haven't seen Blake and Hunter in forever. I hadn't noticed till now. It was already lunch and they hadn't shown up. They weren't here on the day of the memorial either. There was a part of me that missed them. What's wrong with me? Just the other day I was cursing their existance.

"Hey Kayla, did you hear?", Alexis asked.

"Hear what?", I asked confused. For the fifth time today.

"There was another attack. But the victim didn't die. He's in the hospital. Luckily he wasn't injured too badly. Just a broken arm and a sprained ankle", she said with somewhat relief.

"Wow. He's lucky", I said astonished.

"Yeah it's amazing how someone could survive an attack like that".

When she said that. It made me think into it more and she was right. No one would have survived an attack like that without some kind of help. And that made me suspicious. Any other person would have died. Just like the other victim's. Did the same wolf that saved me save him too?  I needed answers.

"Do you know what hospital he's staying at?", I asked her. I needed to get answers as soon as possible.

"Yeah, I think it's Queen Anne's hospital", she said completly oblivious to why I needed that infomation.

"Thank's", I say getting up.

"Where you going?", she asked just when Sasha walked up to us.

"Something came up", I said, making up an excuse quickly.

I waved at Sasha and then I made a dash out of the cafeteria.. Since I had wifi signal, I decided to search up the locacion of the hospital. Great. It was only fifthteen minutes away from here.

Once I saw the 'Queen Anne's Hospital' sign I parked my car in the lot. The hospital was big, but not as big as the one's you get in the city. Eying the entrance, I walked in.

The hospital looked busy. There were nurse's running around with files in their hand's, doctor's barking order's and patient's sighing in discomfort. This should be easy. They all looked busy and distracted. Crap. I didn't know the guy's name. I pulled out my phone and sent Alexis a quick text asking for the guy's name. And I got it, Chris Matthew's. With that I walked to the front desk.

"How can I help you", a lady with burgandy red hair said, slightly out of breath.

Then she apologised,"Sorry, it's been a busy day today".

"Um yeah. Do you know which room Chris Matthew's is staying in?", I asked politely.

"Sorry. Only family can go in there", she said again looking apologetic.

"Oh, Chris is my cousin. I just came to visit him. I have a really tight schedule, so I may not be able to come another time", I lied straight through my teeth. Hopefully she'd believe me.