Chapter 9: The Party

Hey guys sorry i havent updated in two days,ive been busy getting my stuff for my new school.Today was my first day.It was soooo funny, some random guy gave me his phone number.Anyway please vote and comment.I really want some feedback.Heres chapie 9.

Love u guys

Chuckles007

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Chapter 9: The Party

Kayla p.o.v

"That's Brittany and her clones, Courtney and Crystal",Sasha explained,still laughing about the encounter at lunch.

"She's the head cheerleader", Alexis finished.

"Not for long", i said already thinking about payback.

By the end of the week.Me,Sasha and Alexis were like the three masketeers.I got put on all the teams i tried out for.Which included me being cheer captain.Yeah, Brittany wasn't too thrilled about it.

Flashback:

Coach Thorpe wanted me to perform a routine.By the time i was done everyone was watching me with their mouths hanging open.

"Great job, how would you like to be cheer captain?,i haven't seen anything like that since...well...never", coach asked.

I looked at Brittany and could see her boiling with anger, shaking her head for me to say no.

"Sure i'd love to", i replied with a smirk.

By now, she looked like she had steam coming out her ears.

"Her face was sooo funny", said Sasha roaring in laughter after cheer practice.

She calmed down and asked, "Anyway, are you going to Johanny's party tonight?".

"Yeah sure", i replied back.

I didn't know who Johanny was but who'd turn down free drinks?

"You guys can come to my house to get ready", i offered.

It was already 7:25 pm. So we got ready.

"Your house is freaking amazing",Sasha commented.

Alexis nodded her head in agreement.I gave them some dresses i found in their sizes.In my mums design studio.Sasha decided to leave her hair wavy.While Alexis and i straightened our hair.We all put on minimum make-up and left the house.

The party was in full swing.I could hear the music pounding from outside.I'm suprised the neighbours haven't called the police yet.When we walked in i could see people swaying to the music, drunkingly.People grinding, people having shot contests and people playing spin the bottle.It was more like a typical high school party.

"Ohh, lets play spin the bottle", Alexis said bringing me out of my thoughts.

We headed over there.

"You guys playing?", a redheaded boy asked.

"yes",Alexis replied before i had a chance to protest.

We joined the circle.

A girl with mousy brown hair span the bottle and it landed on me.Why me?

"Okay Kayla,lets see who your going up with", she said and span the bottle again.It landed on Hunter,just great.

Could my life get any worse?

"Okay Hunter.Truth or dare?", she asked.

"Dare", he said with a smirk on his face.

"Okay, i dare you to take a tequila shot from Kaylas body"

Kill me now.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

hey i promise the next chapter gets more interesting.Please comment, vote and spread the word about this story to your lovely disciples on wattpad.

Love you guys

Chuckles007