Chapter 12: News Reports

hi everyone hope you liked chapter 11 . Please comment and vote and spread the word about this story to all your wattpad disciples please . Any ideas or suggestions.

Chuckles007

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Chapter 12: News Reports

Kayla p.o.v

It was a Sunday afternoon and I was sketching by the pool while listening to music on my ipod.

My phone started Ringing . I answered.

"Yello".

"Finally she picks up the phone", I heard a voice in the background.

Which I'm sure is Jade.

"I thought you said you'd call everyday", said Maddy.

"Sorry, there's been a lot going on lately", I said truly sorry.

"What's going on", said Maddy worried.

Pretty much everyone else says,

"Bitch fights, what else?"

"Let me guess you got into a fight with the head bimbo", Dom predicted.

"Ding, ding, ding.We have a winner", I said .

I couldn't tell them about the other stuff going on here . They'd think I'm crazy.

"Plus, it was only my first day"

"When are you coming to visit? ", Ronnie asked.

"Soon I promise".

"Kayla, it's time for lunch!", dad shouted.

"Okay!", I shouted back.

"Listen guys, I have to go", I said sadly.

"Bye", everyone shouted down the phone.

""So, how was your first week of school kids?", dad asked.

"It was amazing, I'm friends with this girl called Brittany and we like so get each other", said Kate.

"Pay up man", I said happily to Miles.

Miles and I made a bet on the first person Kate would befriend. Sad . I know, but I'm short on cash. Anyway I said the head cheerleader and Miles said she wouldn't make any friends at all because she gives everyone a migrane. Mean?, I know but it's the truth . I have to take pills every time I'm around her.

"Fine", he grumbled and handed me 20 bucks. Kate ignored us and continued to talk about herself . As usual.

"Mine was okay", said Olivia.

"Yeah, so was mine",said Matt.

"Mine was amazing. Do you know how many girls I've hooked up with?", Miles said.

Gross.

"How about you Kayla?", mom asked.

"Chaotic".That's all I had to say.

"Oh honey, I'm sure things will...........".She was cut off by the news.

"Breaking news just in. Two bodies have been found in the woods near Newbridge. Completely drained of blood . The reports show us that...........", I zoned out after that. Thinking about all these strange possibilities. I mean what if someone did it. Human sacrifices? No, I'm probably over thinking this . It was probably an animal attack.

But deep down I knew something wasn't right.