Chapter 11: Weird Stranger

Hi everyone. 260 something reads . Thank a lot guys . Please comment and vote and spread the word about this story to all your wattpad disciples. Here's chapter 11.

Chuckles007

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000+++++++++++×÷÷÷##################################################

Chapter 11: Weird Stranger

Kayla p.o.v

It was a Saturday afternoon and my mom was practically forcing me to go grocery shopping with her.

"Fine", I sighed in defeat.

Grabbing my phone and purse, I walked to my mom's range rover.

I sighed . At least I was away from all the drama.

When we arrived at Walmart. My mom took her shopping list out of her bag and told me to get a trolley.

"Okay . Matt wants Lucky Charms, Miles wants Cinnamon Toasted Crunch, Kate wants Low-Fat Salad".

Wait they actually do those? I thought salad was Low-Fat already. Weird.

"And Olivia wants Nutella", she Finished .

I didn't realise I zoned out while she was Speaking . I think I can remember all that . Okay, at least some of it.

"Just get what everyone wants including you and your dad", she said and then walked off to the dairy section.

I walked over to the snack section and got Pringles, pretzels, potato chips, microwave popcorn. Basic the whole snack Section . I got everyone else's stuff and turned back to find mom when I bumped into someone.

"Woah there, sorry", said a guy with pale chalky skin, midnight black hair and strange violet eyes that had a tinge of Red.

I know his description sounds weird but overall he was very good looking with his cheekbones and strong jaw line . Not to mention his ripped body . He was practically a beast . In a good way.

It seemed like he was waiting for me to say something. Which brought me back to reality.

"Don't worry, it's fine", I reassured.

"My names Cole", he held out his hand for me to shake.

"Kayla".I shook his hand and winced at how cold it was . It was like ice.

"Hey, are you okay, your hands freezing?" , I asked worried.

"Erm no, I'm fine", he said avoiding my Stare.

I looked back at my stuff then looked back at him. Only to see that he was gone . I started looking around for him, but never saw him . Strange . I swear this town is so weird and I think it's slowly starting to me crazy.

Ditching my quest to find him, I searched for mom instead.

"Mom, is it possible for someone to dissappear from thin air or to be colder than Antarctica in winter?", God, I sound like a six year Old .

I bet she's wondering if my next question is 'Mom, why is the sky blue?', but she wasn't looking at me thinking 'What are you taking? '.Instead she was looking at me in sheer panic but then said.

"No dear, you were probably hallucinating", in reassurance, but it was a mask. Under it I could see fear and terror. Fear for what?

"Let's pay and go home", she said shakily, trying to change the subject .

We payed for our things and drove home in an awkward Silence . I wanted to ask questions.

I was wondering things. Why was mom scared?, how can people appear and disappear. Trust me, it was no magic trick. How could people's eyes change colour? Change from Blue to black or brown to gold? My life really isn't making any sense anymore.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

hope you liked it . Any ideas for the story? Please comment and vote and spread the word about this story. Thanks

Chuckles007