❤The Surprise Chapter!❤

Y'all-- my apologies for the longest update ever!These past weeks have been busy, crazy,and stressful for me.I had to clear my mind of some things,but be prepared for a long chapter😊

.........
<You and the guys have been friends since high school. After you guys graduated, you all went your separate ways.  You all called and checked up on each other,every once in awhile,but once they started becoming  more known, they started to become distant. Especially,when the New Edition Story came out. You wanted to get together,to meet up  like old times.>

........

"Momma, is food done?" Your five year old son Reese,asks.

"In a few mintues Ree." You say taking the chicken out the fryar.

"Okay." He says with a whine,walking back into the living room.

As you set up the plates your phone starts to ring. You ignored it and continued to fix the plates. You tell Reese to go wash his hands when your phones starts ringing again. You groan and grab your phone to see two missed calls from your baby daddy.

 You groan and grab your phone to see two missed calls from your baby daddy

( The Baby daddy^😝)

You call him back, while you start pouring juice in a cup for Reese.After two rings he picks up.

"Hello?"

"Yea, what you keep calling me for?"

"Dang!" He says smacking his lips. "No, hey wassup James?"

"James--I'm trying to get dinner ready, what do you want?"You say with annoyance.

"I was calling to see if I could get Reese,so I could take him to a basketball game tommorw "

"Yea, he's your son too."

"Alright,cool!" James say with excitement." Uh, Y/n?"

"Yea, James?" You say putting him on speaker,while putting two forks on the table.

"Would you like to come too?" "I mean I got three tickets and you know how much Reese enjoys us when we're together as a family."

" I don't know James, I'll think about it." As you said that Reese walked into the kitchen, taking a seat at the table.

"Ooo..is that daddy?" Reese says getting excited.

" Yes its daddy." You say smiling at Reese's excitement.

"Can I talk to him?"Reese asks giving you a puppy dog look.