♥ Relationship probs pt.2♥

You are  driving to a hotel. On the way there you couldn't help to let the tears slide down your cheeks. Bryshere was your first love. You did alot of first with him.(A/N: No!!! don't go there you weren't ready for that! I know you all know what I'm talking about.👆)
How he ran after you broke your heart more,but if you stayed with him longer you wouldn't​ have a heart because it would be gone.(A/N: I tried)  You pulled into the hotel drive way parking your car. You grab your bag and hop out your car. Walking to the entrance you take a look at yourself in the reflection of the glass door. Your eyes are red, you and you had tear stains on your face You sigh and walked in. You walk to the counter and see that  the hotel clerk was not at the desk. You tap on the bell that's on the counter but no one comes. You tap on the bell again then finally someone comes.

"Hello.  Welcome to Flourish at its Finest hotel. How may I assist you?" The clerk says.

You clear your throat to make your voice sound clear.

" Yes, I would like one bedroom on the second floor please."  You say with your voice cracking at the end.

The clerk takes a look over  your appearance. Then sighs.

"Something happened didn't it?" The clerk says Leaving over the counter.

You were going to say mind your d*** business,but you didn't feel like arguing.

" Yea, it's over now. "So how much is the room ?" You said ignoring the clerk's question.

The clerk apologies and tells you the amount.You hand the clerk the money and the clerk hands you the key.You head to the elevator.

Meanwhile--------------

Bryshere is sitting on his couch pondering over loosing you . He knew what he did was wrong. He never wanted to loose you. His playing just got in the way of a real relationship that he may never get back. He stares up at the ceiling , listening to the song "Cry for you" by Jodeci.

A/N: This song  definitely was made with some emotion behind it😥💓.

Bryshere starts tearing up again.
"Man,Y/N, come back to me." He yells out loud knowing you can't hear him,but wishing you could.
He couldn't take it anymore he had to go find you and win you back.
He grabbed his phone and called you.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Y/N-

You lean over to glance at the mini dresser thats in the hotel  room to see your phone buzzing. With a sigh you grab your buzzing phone to look at the screen and see Bryshere's​  name.
You couldn't bring yourself to answer it so you declined it.  You sat your phone down and went back to watching  tv. A couple of minutes later you get another call . You grab it again to see it to be Bryshere .
"Ugh, why does he keep calling?"
You throw your phone across the room watching it hit the wall. You get up and went in your bag to get some clothes to take a shower. While in the shower your phone kept blowing up with calls and text messages from Bryshere.