♥You guy's Arguments♥

This is a preference imagine.

Woody

"Don't, Y/n. I'm not in the mood."Woody says sternly while gently pushing you out the way.

You smack your lips.

"Come on Wood, tell  me." You say begging.

Woody ignores you and walks away.

"Woody!"You yell following him.

"I AIN'T GOT SHIZ TO EXPLAIN TO YOU,SO GET THE STEPPING!" Woody yells directing you out the apartment.

"HOW ARE YOU GOING TO KICK ME OUT OUR OWN  APARTMENT AND YOU DO HAVE SHIZ TO EXPLAIN TO ME!"You say yelling through the door.

"No I DON'T and stop fing yelling AT ME LIKE I DON'T COMPREHEND!"

"YOU THE ONE WHO STARTED YELLING AT ME ,so I'm YELLING back!"

"UGH,just get yo a** back in the house! The neighbors already nosey."Woody yells annoyed.

"Oh,so YOU LETTING ME IN NOW,AFTER YOU THEN KICKED ME OUT?"

"Y/n,just stop with the bull!"

"HOW ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME TO STOP WITH THE BULL WHEN,YOU WON'T TELL ME THE BULL YOU KEEP PUTTING YOUR STUPID BUTT INTO!?

"JUST STOP PRESSURING ME! I'LL TELL YOU WHEN I'M READY!"Woody yells plopping on the couch.

You didn't want to have to look at his face so you went in to the room slamming the door.

Bryshere

"Y/n— HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STOP GOING THROUGH MY TEXT MESSAGES!"Bryshere yells at you.

"I'm just checking Bry."You say not in the mood to argue with him.

"What you need to check? Trynna make sure I'm not cheating huh?"Bryshere questions getting closer to you.

You  look at him and go back to watching your show.

"Y/n, YOU ARE GONNA ANSWER MY DA** QUESTION!"He says getting in your face.

"BRYSHERE— CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYNNA WATCH THIS SHOW! COME AT ME ANOTHER TIME WITH THIS!" You yell, picking up the remote to pause your show.

"NAW, I'M COMING TO YOU KNOW!"

Bryshere than snatches the remote out your hands,turning the TV off and throws the remote across the living room;  hearing the batteries of the remote hit the ground as well as the back part of the remote.

"The f Bryshere!"You yell beyond mad.

"Answer my da** question Y/n!"

"You already know the answer to the question,so get the f out my face!"You say getting up only to get pushed back on the couch.