♥Algee puts you on Snapchat ♥

Algee is sitting at the edge of the bed of you guy's shared room, typing on his phone. You sat up straight in bed reading a book. Algee then gets on Snapchat and starts recording  himself.

Algee-"Favors,peace and blessings y'all" I'm just  chilling with my girlfriend Y/n." He says pointing the camera in your direction.

Y/n-"Boy,get that camera off me! My head's not combed." You say kicking him on the back playfully while the video time ends. Algee laughs.

Algee -"Relax. Even with your hair uncombed you still look beautiful in my eyes."

Y/n-"But not in the cameras."

Algee-" Don't worry about that. You don't have to look camera perfect all the time."

Y/n-"Yea,but then the people you have on snap will screenshot it post on Instagram and share it and talk about me."

Algee-"Bae don't worry about that. They can say and do what they want to do. You don't worry about that. We're​ all about positivity not negativity, alright." He finishes grabbing both of your hands in his.

Y/n- " Yea,I guess you're right."You lean in and give him a peck on the lips and quickly go back to your book.

Algee-"Dang! That's it?"

Y/n-"Yea, I'm at the good part in this book."
Algee then snatches the book ,out of your hand  ,loosing the page and puts it behind his back.

Y/n-"Algee...... I was at the good part!"

Algee-"I don't care. You gonna give me a kiss."

You quickly pecked his lips again and try to grab the book but he tosses it across the room.

Algee-"The right way."

Y/n-"Ok,dang!"

You lean in a kiss him again more passionate.

Algee-"Mm..Girl..Ooh.." he says in between kisses exaggerating.
You start laughing and pull away .

Y/n-"You too extra. I can't deal with you!"

Algee-"I'm making it more exciting for me. You can deal with me when you want to get some."

Y/n-"That's another story. "

Algee-"Yea, right."

You get up to get your book,but Algee pulls you back down.

Algee-"Where ya going. We ain't finish yet."

Thx for continuing to vote and comment. Hope you enjoyed it.❤😀