♥He's the Jealous type♥

You are going out with your friends to catch up since you've been devoting all of your free time to Br.

"Bae, I'm heading out."You yell about to walk out the door with your keys jingling.

"No,the helicopter you're not!"Bryshere yells coming from the living room.

"Why not?"You say with annoyence.

"You're not going out like that!" Bryshere says pointing at your outfit.

Your outfit👇

"Boy,I can go out in whatever​ I want to wear

"Boy,I can go out in whatever​ I want to wear."You open the front door and walk out.Ignoring him calling your name.Bryshere than runs out after you grabbing your wrist.

"Bry,get let go of me I'm about to be late."You say trying to pulling away.

"Not until you get your  butt in the house and change!"

"Why do I need to change.What I have on is perfectly fine."You say slipping out if his grip.

"Because."He says rubbing one of his hands through his  hair.

"Because of what?My friends are waiting for me."You say impatiently.

"I just don't want any other man looking at what is mine."

You chuckle and say,"Baby,let them stare."

"Why? So they can hit on you?"Bryshere says stepping closer to you.

"No,because I'm with you ; besides my girls have my back."You say reassuringly.

Bryshere stood  contemplating​ on what you told him.

"Okay—fine,go."

"Yay!"You scream jumping on him kissing his face.

"But,just know if I find out some man tried to..."

You cut him off by holding his lips with your two fingers.

"Ok,Bry,see you later."You say while getting in your car.

"But baby!"He whines.

"Bye,Bry!"You yell out of your car window pulling out your driveway.

A/n:
Sorry for the little wait.I was going to do Elijah first but I ended up doing this one.I promise that the next one is going to be about Elijah. Also I hope you enjoyed this kind of short chapter and thank you for continuing to vote and comment.♥