♥Algee puts you on Snap#2♥

You and​ Algee are in you guy's backyard sharing a two person hammock,and enjoying the nice weather.Algee got bored since you stopped talking to him to read your book,so he got his phone out.

"Aye,Favors ,peace ,and blessings! I'm just outside with my girl,enjoying this nice weather God blessed us with!"Algee says putting you and him on his snap.

"Baby say hi to my snap."Algee says while tapping your shoulder.

You look up from your book and say hey to his snap.

"Yea snap,I know it has been awhile since I have been on here. I know y'all missed my irresistible,sexy face! Ain't that right baby?"Algee questions you.

"Y/n?"Algee nudges you trying to get your attention.

"Hmm?" You say slowly looking up from your book.

"Isn't that right?"

"Is what right?" You question cluelesly.

  Ugh, nevermind. I know some of you guys are disappointed about  me not posting as often,but let me make myself clear. It's not my fault. It's Y/N's fault!" Algee says blaming you while pointing the camera in your direction.

"It is not my fault Algee! Y'all don't listen to him! He's the one to blame! It's his snap not mine!" You say trying to clear yourself from the situation.

"It is her fault. Always want to be on my phone taking pictures and than gives me my phone at five percent!" Algee says to the camera exiting out of Snapchat.

You look up from your book to face him.

"Why would I have your phone if, I have my own phone to take pictures on?" You say annoyed.

"Because! YOU KNOW WHAT?"

"What? And why do you have to yell? I am right next to you?"

Algee snatches your book again. Minding that he lost the page.

"Algee! Come on! Stop doing this!"You whine.

"Y/n,you are going to give me your attention!"Algee says with a serious face.

"This is not going to happen like it did last time Algee. Can you just let me read my book in peace?"You say trying to negotiate with him.

"NO!" Algee screams madly.

"YOU KNOW WHAT ALGGE,I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS CHILDISH STUFF! GIVE ME MY DANG BOOK BACK OR I'M GOING IN THE HOUSE AND LOCKING YOU OUT!"

Algee than hands you your book with no problem.

"See,was that so hard?"You say while laying back down on the hammock opening your to find the right page.

"Naw and this won't be either!" Algee than flips your side of the hammock over causing you to fall out.

"ALGEE!"You scream very upset.

Algee just sat there laughing at you.

That's the end if this chapter.

I hope you enjoyed this. Sorry it took me long to update, I didn't feel motivated.
Also,thank you for continuing to vote and comment!♥