♥He Tells You a Secret♥

"Y/n!" Woody calls out,while walking towards you guy's shared room.

"What is it." You say pausing your  favorite  TV show.

"Umm...."Woody says nervously scratching the back of his head.

"Baby,what is it?"You say starting to get up off the bed, walking towards him.
He takes a step back so you took a step towards him.He takes another step back but fails getting away because he bumps into the wall. You than step up and stand face- to- face.

"What do you have to tell me?" You say giving him a peck on the lips.

"Umm....." Woody says looking away from your eyes.

"You can tell me." You say reassuringly.

"Uh,I have aids." He whispers looking down,but don't go unheard by you.

You take a step back with the smile leaving your face.

"YOU WHAT?"

"I HAVE AIDS!"

You just look at him.

"How long did you know and who you get it from?"

"I got it from my ex and I found out when I went to get a checkup. Doc prescribed me medicine but he said it will only help a little." He whispered still looking down.

"When did you start feeling  symptoms?"

"About a week ago."

"Oh."You could only muster out.

"I'm so sorry. I hope you think of me when I'm gone." He says with is voice breaking looking down.

"Woody."You whisper out.

"Yea?" He says with his voice cracking as he walks  towards you with tears in his eyes.

"Now you listen to me, you're not going to die on me! I don't know the  B who gave you AIDS, but she was wrong for that. Even though you have this disease doesn't mean my love for you will change. I...I -" You couldn't continue, all you could do was hug Woody and cry in his shirt. Knowing he will die . He held you silently crying with you.