♥The Interview ♥

On the way to the interview

"Man these bus chairs are so f***ing uncomfortable!"Woody complains under his breath while readjusting himself in the seat.

"Woody you've been complaing this whole ride,shut up some da*** time!" Algee comments.

Woody smacks his lips and slouches  in his seat.

"I hope the girl who interviewing us is fine." Elijah says.

"Me too! I'm tired of seeing these girls with all the makeup on looking like clowns."Luke intervenes.

"I agree. Expecially with them fake a**es."Keith says.

"Right. Like I actually want something real to grab!"Bryshere says heading towards the built in bathroom while stuffing a plastic bag in his pocket.

The guys then continue  talking​ about stuff until the manager comes in informing them that they're 10 minutes from their destination.

"Man I'm hungry!" Woody says rubbing his stomach.

"Woody you ate  6 burgers and 3 large fries and that was only 15 minutes ago." Algee says annoyed.

Woody sighs and starts making funny noises with his mouth.

The others look at him like this

"What!"Woody yells, with his arms in the air facing turning towards them,"I'm bored!"

They just shook their heads and went back to talking.
Two minutes past when Bryshere busts out the bathroom door with red, glassy deer eyes. He stumbles over to the guys and plops down in his chair.
The guys turn and look at Bryshere. Bryshere just looks out the window.

"Man,you know we almost at the interview place right."Algee says.

"Ok." Bryshere replies.

"Okay!? You know you can't do an interview high as a kite."Keith says.

"Bruh,it was just a couple of puffs."Bryshere says.

"Man,you've been smoking on that good stuff and didn't give me none!" Woody wines.

       "Uh,you can easily make ya own."Bryshere says.

         "Ay, y'all we pulling up to the place!"Luke yells.

"Hear that Bryshere? We pulling up to the place!"Algee says in a joking tone.