♥When Playing Games go too Far♥

I want to thank you all that has continued  on voting and commenting on my story. Much♥

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

You and Algee have together for five months. You both moved in with each other and things have been great.

"Algee!" You scream struggling to carry a heavy box upstairs.

"What is it baby?" He says walking out of you guy's shared room.

"I need help." You say signaling to the box.

"With what?"Algee questions smirking.

"Boi—stop playing dumb and get this box before I drop it on my feet!"You yell,leaning on the stairway railing for some support.

"Okay​! Dang!"Algee huffs walking towards you. He grabs the box out of your arms and stops to stare at you.

"Why you staring at me?"

"I'm​  waiting for something."

"Waiting for what?"

"Y/n— stop playing dumb and tell me."

"Tell you what and don't  repeat me!"

"I know ,you know ,what I'm talking about!" Algee says taking a step closer to you.

"I don't know what you're talking about Algee!"

"Y/n, come on now!"

"What do I have to tell you?"

"You know!"

"That I love you?"

Algee smiles sweetly and says,"No,not that."

"That I have a baby daddy?"you say joking.

"Nope,wait what!?!"

"That's what you wanted to hear right?"

"No! You never told me you had an baby daddy or a child. I thought  I would be your first and only, baby daddy Y/n,but I guessed I wasted my time."Algee says hurt while setting the box down and  then walks pass you to head downstairs.

"Wait—Algee!"You say running after him to the living room.

What is it Y/n?" Algee says stopping in his tracks.

"Algee,I was joking. I would never do that to you. I was just playing along with your little guessing game."

"So,your ex didn't get you pregnant?"

"No."

"Mmm."

"What does that mean Algee."

"You know Y/n."Algee says smirking.

"I don't know! Stop— freaking— saying I know what you're about when I don't!" You yell frustrated as helicopter.

"Well,if thats the case than I got my ex pregnant."

"Ha,very funny Algee,you can't use my move."

"Naw, I'm being serious,I got my ex pregnant!"

"For real Algee—stop! It's not funny anymore."

"I'm not tryna be funny.I actually got my ex Ty'shwada,​ pregnant!"
(A/n:I know,the name is a stop-and-pause type,but it's the only name that is not common to use.)

"No,you didn't. St-top playing with me Algee." You say a little hurt.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you Y/n. I was afraid you'd leave me."

"I can't believe you Algee! This all started  off as a game now it's just...just..—" You didn't want him to see you cry so you run upstairs into the bedroom slamming  the door.

Algee  stays downstairs for a couple of minutes to process what just happened.He than goes up the stairs to talk.
He   heads to the bedroom, opening the door quietly. He  peeks around to see you on the floor taking clothes out of the box.He than walks completely in the room taking small,quiet steps towards you.

"Y/n."Algee says quietly,trying to get your attention.

You just huff out a breath and continue taking your clothes out of the box.

"Y/n, please talk to me."Algee pleads stepping closer to you.

"How bout you call your baby momma Ty'shwada; she'll listen to you!Better yet,might as well go over to go see your kid you never told me about!"

"Y/n,I would've been told you if this whole thing was true."Algee says laughing.

"So you telling me this whole thing was a lie!?"

"Not a lie a joke."

"Algee I should slap the mess out if you! Having me thinking this whole baby momma mess is real!"You say angry getting in his face.

"Ay, don't act like you didn't pull this trick up on me." Algee says stepping back with his hands up in surrender.

"I didn't take it this far though."

"Yea,but..— You know what, let's just stop playing with each other like that."Algee says.

"Agree, because I  was about​ to leave your sorry butt!"

"You weren't gone leave me.I'm your man with sensitivity."