♥Luke♥

Doing one about Luke  since I barely show him some love.

"Baby!" Luke  yells from the living room.

"Baby!" He yells again.

"Boy what? I was on the phone!" You say walking halfway out the computer room.

"Come cuddle with me in the room!"He says grabbing the remote to turn the TV off.

"No! I'm about to leave."

"Cancel. I want to cuddle!"

"I've been cuddling with you, for the past three  weeks! Let me hang with my friends."

Luke doesn't answer you back. You  hear shuffling and then Luke walks out with gray,baggy sweatpants and no shirt. You can't  help,but think how sexy he is.

"Are you gonna cancel now ?" Luke says smirking while strolling closer to you.

You really want to but you promised your friends you would go out to eat with them because for the pass 3 weeks you cancelled plans with them .
My mind's telling me noooo but my body's telling me yes! I don't wanna hurt nobody....

"So...what is it going to be?"Luke says  getting closer to you with each word the smirk never leaving his face.

"Uhh.. fine. I'll stay but you gotta pay me back." You say to Luke disappointed that you are cancelling another thing with your friends because of Luke. Luke then wraps his arms around your waist and picks you up carrying you to the bedroom.

"Luke!Put me down! " You yell at Luke pounding on his back. Luke throws you on the  bed and gets on top of you his smirk never leaving.

"Babe.. your very tempting..." Luke says.

" Oh really ?" You say back.

Then, Luke starts kissing you and you forget all about your friends.

_______________________________
Well guys that's the end of this chapter ! Thank you always for voting and commenting!

Until next time.😁😁😁👋