♥ Relationship probs♥

You are sitting on your couch waiting for  Bryshere to come home. He's been coming home later than usual, either drunk or  his clothes dishelved . You knew he was with some other girl,you just wanted to hang onto the fact a little longer that your still with him ,but knowing that it's ending quickly.

20 min later....

Bryshere walks in with his shirt buttoned wrong and had lip stick stains on his neck. "Hey bae." He says walking  to the  couch to give you a hug. You quickly get up and stare at him in disbelief. He looked back at you saying"What's ...wrong...with you..?  You  scoff and say "You."  "What chu mean me?"   "You have lip stick stains on your neck and  your shirt is buttoned wrong. You must  really want me to leave. You didn't even try to hide the fact that your cheating on me!"  " Bae,I..  I...." He closes his mouth knowing that he couldn't make an excuse. You shake your head and turn to walk upstairs,but only to have Bryshere grab your wrist and turn you around. "Let go of me Bry."  "No! I want to apologise." You let out an unamused laugh.  "There's nothing for you to say,your appearance says it all. Now let go of me." You say sternly. He still gives you a  look. "Ugh, I can't take you anymore!" You yell  yanking your wrist away . "Listen Y/N ,I can make it up to you. There has to be  something I can do. I don't want us to end like this. You  stare at him getting ready to tear up but, you quickly sniff them away. "You can start by getting rid of my number."  " Seriously? We've been together for awhile, why you want to leave me now?" Bryshere says with hurt. "I already  explained to you." You turn away and  rush up the stairs heading to you guys   shared room. You  rapidly  start packing a bag to take to  a hotel.You knew that he would first go look for you at your friends house.  That's when Bryshere walks in. " What the f*** are you doing?" He yells angryly.
You couldn't believe him right now "Leaving,what else?" You say really done with him. "No,your not!" He says grabbing your bag throwing it across the room.

"The f***? Your not going to throw my stuff  because you mad.
I'm the one that should be mad your the one cheating on me. It seems like I'm the loyal one is this relationship .  You go around  making out  and junk with other h***. He looks at you surprised. You scoff and walk over to grab your back and head to the door,but get stopped  again by Bryshere. "YOUR NOT LEAVING ME!"  Bryshere yells ."YES THE H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS AM!"  You pushed him out of the way and ran down the stairs trying desperately to get out before you do another thing you regret. You open the front door and you can here him running down the last steps.  Yelling your name , begging you not to leave. You dashed out the door to your car ,not forgetting to unlock it. You see him running out of the front door heading towards you. You hop in your car locking all the doors. You grab your key and stick in the ignition.  He runs up to your car  banging on the window, with tears streaming down his eyes repeatedly apologizing over and over. You look up at him staring at him ,the boy that stole your heart and broke it.  You put your car in reverse backing up. He steps back and  yells "IS THIS THE END!"

This imagine was kind of sad to me.

Anyways ,I hope you enjoyed it . Thanks for voting  and commenting on my story. Remember to keep it 💯crispy and no I'm not talking about crispy  chicken .