♥Algee imagine♥

You're at the club with your friend. You both are on the dance floor doing your thing,but you couldn't shake the feeling that someone is watching you.So you turned around and saw four guys sitting at a table in the far corner of the club. You couldn't make out much of them because most of the club was dark but had a few colorful lights.You see a tall guy with some frekles,but he didn't seem to pay you that much attention. You looked over and see a guy with a snapback that was laughing so hard . Next  you see a guy with some glasses that looks like he's about to pass out from the amount of shots around him.Lastly you see a guy with a black leather jacket on and some black Jordans. This was the guy that was mainly paying attention to you. You thought it was a little spine chilling so, you turned back to your friend. Your song came on and you just let loose.(the song in the link) Close to the end of the song you felt a tap on your shoulder . When you turned around you were surprised. It was the guy that was wearing a leather jacket and Jordans . "I see you were turnt up. You got some real nice moves for a fine girl like you." he said while smirking ."Uhh yeah. Thanks I guess. Ummm... what do you want? Not to be rude or anything." You said really wanting to know why he came over. "Can I not come over and holla at a fine girl ? I mean,I'm pretty sure you wanted to come to me to holla real quick when, I saw you looking over. I just beat you to it." He replied,still keeping that stupid smirk on his face. You felt embarrassed that he caught you looking so,you changed the subject. "Okay ,well if you came over here to "holla"at me, you can start off by at least telling me your name." "Oh,yea. Haha." Algee says starting to feel a little embarrassed. "My name is thee, Algee." He ended still wearing that same stupid smirk that you secretly thought was attractive. "Since we're introducing, what's your name?"Algee says eagerly. "My name..My name is Y/N." You said shyly to him. "Hmm...Y/N." He said trying to get the feel of it. "I like it!" "Haha,thanks." You say getting flustered by the compliment." "So, I see your here on this floor by yourself." Algee says being observant. "No, I'm with my.... You looked around for your friend, but to only see her walk out the club with the guy with the snapback. "My friend."You finish. "Really? Because I don't see one around you." Algee says. "Well,duh, I just seen her walk out the club with that one guy with the snapback that was sitting at the table with you." You say smartly. Algee nods along with you but abruptly stops when he processes everything you just said. "Ugh,Bryshere always leaving with someone." You laugh at him and say "My friend does the same thing to me." "See,we have stuff in common ,we should hang out sometime." Algee says with hope. " Yea, that sounds good,give me your number." "Dang,is that how you ask? Manners much?" Algee says jokingly. " Boy,give me your number before I change my mind." "Okay." Algee says hurriedly getting his phone  from  his pocket. You get your phone out your bra.(Yes,I put that. Sometimes its your only option.) You both exchange numbers and walk to a table and talk for awhile until it got too late,so you had to leave. "Wow! I didn't even notice we talked this long." you said checking the time on your phone."Well,you know you can't keep track of time with a person you're ment to be with." Algee says ending with a smile. "Stop being cheesy." You say while laughing. "How are you going to get home ?" Algee says with concern. "Ummm,well,about that. I really don't know." "What do you mean,you don't know?" Algee says firmly. "Well,my friend gave me a ride here and I don't think she's coming back to get me tonight,since you know she left with your friend." You say."I can give you a ride."Algee offers. "I would appreciate that, let's go." "Of course,you would demand that.Algee says while laughing.
⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩

While you walk to the car
You and Algee walk close together . He's twirling his is car keys around his finger and starts singing Black Beetled by Rae Sremmurd. You just look at him giving him this look.

 You just look at him giving him this look

"What?" He says confused."Do you mind?"You said a little annoyed.(#period problems) "I'm not even doing anything Y/N." Algee says with the same annoyence. You were about to say something but the car you both walk in front of left you speechless.

"I see you don't have nothing to say

"I see you don't have nothing to say. Hop on in ,in the Algee Express." Algee says while motioning to his car. You laugh and 'hop in'. Algee starts the car up and ask you for your address.You tell Algee your address and reach to turn on the radio."Ay, nobody told you to touch my radio. ."What's wrong with you?" Algee says jokingly smacking your hand away. "I want to listen to music." You say . "Well, asking would've been nice." Algee says turning towards you. "Well,sorry." You say not really meaning it. "You  need to actually mean it Y/N." Algee says giving you a playful stern look. "But, I ain't sorry!" You say quoting from the Beyonce song. He just laughs at you and pulsl out the club's parking lot.During the ride you couldn't help but to admire  Algee's features. His hair,his nose,the determine look he has on his face, the way his big rough hands gripping the steering wheel,the way he licks his lips . You couldn't believe your actually get a ride home from a sweet,hot guy, that just wants to be nice and not want you for your body. He feels you looking at him ,so he glances over at you and slightly does that stupid smirk that you secretly find attractive. You quickly face the window and look at the things passing by. That's when the radio desides to play Fake Love by Drake. You start singing along .You were too busy to notice that Algee was still on the left side of you listening and smiling while you sang .
⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩
He pulls up to the front of your house. "Well, here's your stop." Algee says trying to sound like a bus driver. You chuckle and just smile at him for a couple of seconds. He looks at you the same way. He then leans closer and you suddenly feel yourself leaning closer until you guys are only inches apart. You stare into each other's eyes and shut them when both of your lips meet. It lasted for a a good couple of minutes until your phone starts buzzing in your pocket. You try to ignore it ,so that you and Algee's little moment could last longer but he heard the buzz and breaks away. "You gonna get that?" He asked. You sigh with disappointment because whoever called you ruined your moment with Algee. You grab your phone out of your pocket and see that it was a miss call from your friend, who left you at the club to go do it with Algee's friend a.k.a (Bryshere). You call her back and she picks up after the fifth ring. "Helloooo...." She says with her voice sounding drunk. "Hi,what did you call me for?" "Oh... Oh... Oh.... I...I .. just wanted to...T-to.. to kno.....W if you... you got a rid....De home....?" You laugh at her and say"Yes,I got a ride home." You said ."Oh.... We...Well... Sorr... Y.." You were about to say tell her something but,heard in the background "Bae, come...Come...Ba..Ba..Back to bed!" "Well,I ....I got...TTA hang ...Up..Y/N ..,my man .... Nee...ds Mee" bye." Your friend hangs up and you end the call laughing. Algee looks at you smiling. "You heard our conversation ? Didn't you?" Algee nods still smiling. "Well,thanks for the ride ." You say reluctantly say."No problem." Algee says with the same tone. You sigh and open the door getting ready to get out but got pulled back in by Algee giving another kiss on the lips. You both break away smiling at one other. You both said your good byes to each other and you get out. You make it to your porch ,but turn around to see if Algee is still there.To your hope he still is. He rolls down the window and yells out "I'M CALLING YOU TOMORROW, WE'RE DEFINITELY GOING OUT Y/N!" Algee yells."OK, I'LL TEXT YOU!" You yell back. You unlock your door and step in.You shut the door and slide on the floor with one thing or guy on your mind .....ALGEE !

Author's Q:
Did you like it?
Who should I write about next?
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥