"There's too many questions and my head hurts," I groaned. "I didn't want to get involved in this stupid mission but now I think I'm at the centre of it."

"Funny how things work out, eh, princess?"

*

The next morning I dressed modestly. After them 'testing' me and touching me while I was unconscious, I felt very uncomfortable. They had even bugged me. Lucky enough it was in an obvious place and it was found easily. I laced up my combat boots as I sat in Eli's car and soothed out my leggings.

Everybody actually thought I had been arrested the night before. We didn't want to make Jasper and his friends suspicious, so we kept the guys in the dark about what really happened. If everyone knew that they were definitely agents from the other agency and what they had done to me then someone might make it obvious that we knew and blow our over.

We decided to reveal what really happened when more of the guys agreed that Jasper and his friends were actually double agents.

We needed the friendships with the agents to be as real as possible and that wouldn't happen if everyone was aware that they were definitely agents. It would be fake and forced.

This way it was more realistic.

We also decided not to tell Rob just yet.

We would deal with him being pissed later.

For now we needed to figure out what they wanted with me.

As we waited for everyone else to get into the cars I looked across the road and saw Jasper climbing onto his bike. I narrowed my eyes at him and he nodded his head to me with a smirk before closing his visor and disappearing down the road.

His friends left in their cars a few minutes later. They all looked over at me.

"You alright, princess?" Eli asked.

"Fine," I said and glared at Emma as she got in the car. "We've not got all day."

She narrowed her eyes at me, but didn't say anything.

Carter and Hampson climbed in after Emma and Eli started the engine and drove away from the house.

I played with the sleeves of my oversized jumper during the journey and rubbed my eyes tiredly.

"Bad dreams," Eli said and I nodded.

"I didn't get much sleep," I sighed.

"You know you didn't have to come in today," he said.

"If I didn't show up then they would think something is up," I said lowly.

Eli didn't need telling who 'them' was.

"I plan on avoiding them as much as I can," I muttered.

"Understandable," Eli nodded. "But I think that might prove a little difficult, princess."

I sent a glare to him. "You're not helping."

"Just saying the truth," he shrugged and I sighed and looked out of the window.

"Dais, how was it spending a night in a cell?" Carter wondered.

"It was great. Hot dinner, warm showers, nice cozy mattress," I said sarcastically.

"No need for the sarcasm," he grumbled and Tom laughed.

"What did you expect her to say?" Tom said and he shrugged.

"I dunno, I've never been in a police cell. What's it like?" Carter asked.

"Uncomfortable and it smells of piss," I called.