Twenty Four

"Three weeks!" I exclaimed and threw my shoe against Blake's bedroom wall. "It's been three weeks and I'm going to murder somebody!"

"Look on the bright side," Blake said optimistically.

"What bright side? I'm going to rip off her head and spit down her throat!" I yelled. "I can't stand her!"

"I'm sure the feeling is mutual," Blake chuckled.

"I don't care! I'm not the one that's moved into her house!" I sighed angrily and stood up from Blake's bed. I pulled my underwear on and flipped Blake off when I saw him blatantly staring at me.

"Stop yelling, it's too early," Blake said. "Come back to bed."

"I'm not having sex again," I said.

"It might relieve your anger," Blake smirked.

"More like relieve your urges," I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "I need to go to the Agency."

"Oh yeah, first day of freedom," Blake grinned. "What are you planning on doing?"

"Getting pissed," I said. "Beth and I are going out."

"Where was my invite?"

"What invite?" I said and blasted myself with deodorant. "I've got to see James, then Rob, then I have to train and then I'm coming home, getting cleaned up and heading straight out."

"Maybe we'll join you," Blake smirked.

"We?"

"The guys."

"As long as the bitch doesn't come then I don't care," I shrugged.

I really wanted to kill Emma. She did everything she could to make my life a misery.

Yesterday she "trod" on my laptop, that was not left on the floor last time I saw it, with her six inch high heels and managed to plunge a hole through the middle of it. How she managed it I had no idea. Eli had to hold me back before I could strangle her.

I could easily snitch to Rob, but I was going to get her back when she least fucking expected it.

I mean, I was the trained killer and she was barely scraping through recruit basics.

I dressed in a pair of yoga pants and a white vest top, giving Blake an eye full when I bent over and pulled my shoes on.

"How are you getting there?" Blake wondered as I grabbed my jacket and slipped it on.

"Eli," I muttered and picked up my phone.

"Ah, your bestie," Blake grinned and I rolled my eyes.

"Goodbye."

"Where's my kiss?" Blake smirked.

"Fuck off," I called and walked out of the room just as Dante walked out of his.

"Hey," he said.

"Hi," I said coldly.

"So... You and Blake-"

"We fuck, that's it," I said.

"Nothing more?" Dante wondered and I shook my head. "So... Would you be willing to-"

"Don't even go there," I cringed and walked past him and down the stairs and into the kitchen where Emma was sitting at the table with Mason. "I'm just bumping into all my favourite people," I said sarcastically and Emma glared at me. I ignored her and grabbed an apple from the side, turning round only to crash into Eli. "Even better,"
I muttered.