Chapter 57: Cobalt Ivy Lake aka The Training Grounds

A/N: PLEASE READ BEFORE READING THE CHAPTER!

So I didn't updated for two month since one; STUPID F-ING SCHOOL WORK PILLED UP ON MY FACE, two; performance tasks and I projects, third; FREAKING EXAMS AGAIN! Fourth; BLACKOUTS! Fifth; I have a small case of writer's block, sixth; I can't find the freaking time to update because of my bossy nagging parents and stupid school stuff and seventh; THERE IS NO FREAKING INTERNET AND WiFi BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID FREAKING BLOCK OUT!

So...those are pretty much the reasons why I didn't update. My freaking school announced that next WEEK is our exams. And there is a freaking blackout that never let's me research about my school work and is probably gonna make me fail school! And that pretty much sums up the horrible things in my country. They say to honor your country right? BUT HOW WILL I FREAKING HONOR MY COUNTRY IF THIS COUNTRY IS JUST GONNA MESS UP MY LIFE AND MY EDUCATION?!

Sorry if I'm wasting your time guys because of my ranting but my country sucks so bad! I can't even finish my school work or even research for a news for my economics class! How am I supposed to keep my grades up?! And with that I won't find a time for me to update. I'm even writing this author's note during one of those blackouts! I even decided to finish this single chapter during a blackout when I was supposed to research and do my homework!

My God! Sorry for ranting again guys, but I'm really pissed because of these blackouts since I can't finish any school work because of this. I'm sorry for ranting again. I'll try my best to update after this chapter as soon as I can find time. So on with the chapter!

📖Reader

"So as all of you know we are going to continue our training. And for the four elemental magic Users, you already know where the training ground is. That's why we are entrusting all of you to train on your own while we inform the other magic users about this battle." Headmaster Alexander told the students.

"Omg! Omg! We're going to train in the training grounds where Ethan and Lance trained for the annual magic battle!"

"Cool! We get to stay at a place where there aren't any teachers watching over us!"

"Finally! We can do whatever we want!"

"And also, your trainer will be Alicia. Just to make sure you are really training hard not slacking off after practicing a few attacks." The students jaw dropped at what their headmaster said. They gawk at Alexander in shock as Alicia smiled like the Cheshire cat beside Aisha, who is beside Lance, who is beside Ethan, who is beside Serena, who is beside Sora who is gawking at the blonde haired man in front of her.

"But headmaster!" The students tried to reason the blonde haired man. "There will be no changes. What I said is what I said. Alicia will be your trainer." Alexander said before leaving. Leaving the students and their partners, except Blair, Alicia, Syn, Ebony, and Cerberus, in shock and disbelief. "So you're the trainer?" Syn asked her. "Yup!" Alicia beamed, happily.

"It's really hard to believe considering you're pretty short." Syn said.

(^v^)

(・∀・)

(^_^)

(∩_∩)

(●__●)

( ̄へ ̄)

( ̄^ ̄)

( ̄~ ̄;)

😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😤 😤 😤 😤 😤 😤 😡 😡

"WHAT THE F*** DID YOU JUST F****** SAID?!" Alicia roared in anger. "N-nothing!" Syn exclaims in fear as he hid behind Ebony. "Oh! That's what I thought you said." Alicia said, innocently. The other students are still gawking and staring into space until Alicia decided to,

DAD SAID ACT OUR AGE

YOU HEARD THE MAN

IT'S TIME TO RAGE

(A/N: I typed this with what I remembered from the song.)

The students snapped out of their thoughts when they heard the song and they looked at Alicia's direction to see her gigantic speaker beside her. "How did that got here?!" Jay asked in disbelief. "I used teleportation magic duh!" Alicia said.

"Okay! Let's get on them off road cars!" Alicia exclaims as she pointed at the cars parking in the front lawn of the academy building. "Woah!" All the students stared at the cars in awe. "Can I drive?" Aisha asked. "Sure. But do you know how to drive?" Alicia asked her. "No." Aisha replied. "I'll teach you the basics. Since those are the only things I know about driving." Lance told her.

"R-really?" Aisha looked at Lance hopefully. "Oooohhhh!!!!!!! Shalalalalalalala oh my, oh my, just kiss the girl~!" Alicia said as she jumped on one of the cars. "SHUT UP!" Lance yelled at Alicia, who is sitting on the driver seat on one of the cars. "Whatever! Now let's a go!" Alicia exclaims. "Stop quoting Mario, Alicia!" MK said. "And who said you're driving?" Ethan asked her.

"Me." Alicia replied. Ethan glared at her. Alicia just shrugged him off before jumping in one of the off road cars. "What are you doing?" Ethan asked. "Being the driver." Alicia replied. Ethan glared at her. "Get in! Ethan, Aiden, and Blair." Alicia said. "What?!" Ethan, Aiden and Blair exclaims.

"I said get in! We're going!" Alicia beamed. "I think I'm gonna be fine with Aisha..." Blair said backing away. "Oh no you don't!" Suddenly the three of them are in the off road car Alicia is in. "Let's go! I'm going ahead!" Alicia yelled as she stepped on the gas, leaving a cloud of dust behind.

"Welp, they're dead." MK said. "Why?" Charlie asked. "Alicia is a speed demon. That's one of the reasons why she still hasn't have a driver's license." MK replied. "I guess we should follow them. Can't let Alicia kill them with her driving skills." Dylan said. All of them agreed and went in their own off road car.

Time skip: Since Ethan is going to puke any minute now

"Blegh!" Ethan puked out. "I think I just went to heaven, then hell, then back here on earth." Aiden said as he sulked in a corner. "I just lost more years of my life." Blair cried. "Yay! We're here!" Alicia exclaims happily.

"Poor Ethan." Serena sighs. "Indeed." Sora replied. "Dudes don't worry. You're all alive." Jay said. "I feel really sick. *pukes*" (A/N: Really Ethan?)

"Okay, everybody! Let's get settled in and get ready for training!" Alicia smiled. "Will we ever survive?" Sachi asked. "Hopefully." Saghi replied.

To be continued...

PPS: I'm sorry for this short update (ToT)(ToT)

I'll try my best to update. My school work is just too much.