Chapter 47: Alicia's new power

📖Reader

It is the break of dawn and Alicia's eyes fluttered open. Alicia's eyes scanned her surroundings to see that she is in an unfamiliar room. Alicia looked down to see that she is on someone's bed then she calmly looked down on the floor to see her brother sleeping on the floor.

"Ara ara, looks like I have stolen Alec-nii's bed again." Alicia said. Alec eyes shot open all of a sudden, starling Alicia. Alec sat up immediately and Alicia looked at him weirdly before asking him, "Onii-san, are you alright?" Alicia flinched when Alec looked at her with a murderous glare.

"Alicia~. You stole my precious bed~" Alec said creepily. "Waaaaahhhhh!!! Alec-nii I'm so sorry!" Alicia apologized. "You're sorry? YOU'RE SORRY?! DON'T YOU DARE GIVE ME THAT SH!T!! DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT I WILL JUST FORGIVE YOU FOR STUPID F***ING STEALING MY BED?!" Alec screamed on top of his lungs.

Alicia looked at him blankly before pointing behind him. Alec looked at her in confusion but decided to look at what or who she is pointing at. When Alec looked he saw their mother standing at his doorstep smiling sweetly.

"Okaa-sama?!" Alec exclaimed. "Alec dear, you do know how much I hate curse words." Tiffania told her son still smiling sweetly. "But," Alec said as he pointed at Alicia who gave their mother an innocent look.

Then Tiffania's smile turned into an evil smile. "ALECIUS TREVOR JAMES YAMATO-VERMILLIONA!!!!" Tiffania yelled angrily at her son. And after that you can only heard a female scream and beating up including a laughing voice of Alicia in Alec's room.

•••••

At the combat arena all of the students and teachers looked at Alec in confusion. And why you ask? Well his just all wrapped up with bandages and he also has a black eye on his right eye.

"Umm...Alec? What happened to you?" Alessandra asked her fellow teacher. "Oh just I just went somewhere and wrestle a brown bear." Alec replied with sarcasm dripping from his sentence.

"Why would you do that?" Chase asked him in confusion. "Oh trust me. You don't want to know." Alec said as he glared at Alicia's direction which is all across the combat arena.

Meanwhile with Alicia, she noticed Alec's death glare and decided to play it off cool by focusing her attention to Ebony and Syn who are now students of Black Magic Academy including Jed and Giselle. "So what did happen to Alec?" Syn asked. "Well...he kinda yelled cusses and mama heard him...so.....she beat him up or should I say in mama's words punishment for being a bad boy." Alicia said.

"Oh..." Ebony and Syn shivered in fear, they know that their Aunt Tiffania literally defeated their father and uncle in a combat exercise when they were still in highschool in the academy without using any kind of magic and that's admirable but also something that they should fear.

"CAN I HAVE EVERYONE'S ATTENTION! TODAY WE ARE HERE TO TRAIN YOUR MAGIC TO ITS FULL POTENTIAL. EBONY, SYN, JEDEDIAH, CERBERUS AND GISELLE ESCAPED FROM APOLLYON ACADEMY BUT LOST SOMEONE WHO IS ONE OF THE GREATEST MAGIC USER THAT THE ACADEMY HAS KNOWN. AND WE WILL AVENGE THE DEATH OF ALL THOSE WHO FALL VICTIM TO DIABLOS AND SIDERO! AND WE WILL DEFEAT THEM!" Alexander announced to every student and teachers that are in the combat arena.

They all cheered at what Alexander said. "And also the famillions also known as your partners will be trained in their own combat using their attributed powers. So all of you, train hard." Alexander said before existing. Alicia sighed heavily. Yes she broke the spirit empress curse, but she didn't tell anyone except Alec and Blair.

And the two of them agreed not to tell anyone just yet, well after Alicia convinced Alec to not tell anyone about it. 'What did she meant by a spirit with no physical form? All magic spirits have a no physical form if they don't have humans as a chosen reincarnation.' Alicia thought to herself.