Chapter 6:BFF's & K.M.'s P.O.V.

~Michelle Kyth~

When I heared someone call to me, I turned around and said, "Licia?"

"M.K.?" Licia said. I ran to her open arms plus anime tears falling from my eyes, I look like an idiot.

Even though I didn't only see her for a week, I act like I didn't see her for years.

"M.K., what are you doing here?" Licia asks me. "Licia I'm a Blood Magic user, so that is why I'm here, also Jerick is here." I explain, then covered my ears at the end of my sentence.

"WHAT?! YOUR PERVERTED EXCUSE FOR A BROTHER IS HERE?!" Licia yelled. I just nod while removing my hands from my ears.

"Don't worry i'll take care of him if he ever goes near ya." I assure her.

"Ya sure about that?" Licia asked. "Positive." I replied. "Licia do you know where the combat arena is, I'm lost and soooo late." I asked, while pouting.

"Yeah, I do! Come along now." She said, then dragged me towards the west wing of the academy.

~Kathryn Mea~

I am know waiting for Michelle to arrive here at the combat arena, and my twin brother had already arrived and know in class.

As the student council president, I have to make sure that all students should, at all times, attend their classes.

"She's 38 minutes late and on the first day of classes." I muttered.

"And you just go left and the door at the end of the corridor is the combat arena." I heared a unfamiliar voice said.

I looked at the direction where the voice came from and saw Michelle with a purple haired girl talking to her.

I glared at they when they were near the door & me. "Your late Michelle." I said, as she looked down.

"I'm sorry sis but I got lost." Michelle said. "I guess it's valid enough." I muttered.

"And who are you and why aren't you in class?" I asked, at the purple haired troublemaker.

"It's my free time." She said. "What is your full name?" I asked, I'm going to report her strait to the headmaster so she will be punishfed for skipping class.

No one has a free time at this time, their all in the combat arena. Having their combat classes.

Ha! There is no escaping the headmaster now. "Alicia, Alicia Taylor Jade Vermilliona." She answered.

Wait! Vermilliona?! SHE'S THE HEADMASTER'S DAUGHTER?! No way she won't get punished!

"Thanks Licia!" Michelle said, snapping me back to reality. Wait, again?! Did she just say Licia?! As in Ethan's first love?!

Oh no, if Serina finds our she'll drown her. "Don't mention it. And nice meeting you K.M.!" And with that she left.

I may sound mean but I'm nice, I'm just a rules perfectionist, I'm really weird.

"K.M. let's go." Michelle said. "Yeah." I replied, as we enter the combat arena.

This will be an interesting semester, I can feel it. With Alicia around this will an interesting school year.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

SORRY!

Sorry again if I haven't updated for a long time, since Chrirtmas break just started and its the only time that I can update my stories properly.

And sorry if this chapter is short.