Chapter 32:The 2nd note

Heyya guys! I just finished taking my 1st periodical examination and I'm feeling like I should make a new chapter so here it is. This is the newest chapter of Black Magic Academy and I hope you will enjoy it. And I am sorry for not updating.

I was having another writer's block with this story so I couldn't update. And I'm sorry if this chapter is freaking short and boring, again. As you guys know I'm still a beginner as a writer so I'm sorry if its short and boring.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Aisha~
~Time skip Saturday~

I woke up early in the morning to see that my roommates and friends are still asleep as a rock. I rolled my eyes at the twins loud snoring and Alicia's sleeping position, because she looks like a starfish that has a messy hair that sticks in every direction.

I sighed then I stood up from my bed. It is a Saturday morning and it is starting perfectly for me. I walked inside the bathroom that is inside our dorm room, well new dorm room since we sleep on cabins a few miles away from the school building.

And since we are now third year students, they are now old enough to have a dorm room so it is really exciting to be a junior student since we're almost seniors. When I finished taking a shower I then dried myself.

I then put my clothes on. I am wearing a floral designed sundress and floral flats. I also put my hair into a bun. "Morning Aish." I heard the twins greet me. They must've woken up. "Good morning to you too Saghi, Sachi." I greeted back, turning my attention to them.

I then looked at Alicia's bed to only see it was empty. I looked at it with wide eyes. "Where is Alicia?" I asked myself. "She probably woke up and went somewhere." Saghi said. "Maybe she sleeper walk somewhere." Sachi said. Then I noticed that Blair, Alicia's purple cat, is also missing.

Where are they? I am really worried. Then suddenly I heard the door open. The three off us looked at the door to see Alicia with Blair on top of her head, with a piece of paper in her hands.

"Oh you guys are awake." Alicia said while entering the room. "Alicia where have you been?" I asked her. "I ummm went to ummm a little walk?" Alicia replied nervously.

She walked towards her bed and placing the piece of paper underneath her pillow. The twins are getting ready for the day so they didn't noticed the piece of paper Alicia placed under her pillow.

After the three of them got ready for the day, the twins went out to get breakfast while Alicia said she is going to the library with Blair. I told them I am going to stay here, but I left the part where I look at the paper Alicia placed under her pillow.

When I am sure that the three of them are not around or anyone, I quickly went to Alicia's bed and quickly took the paper form under the pillow. I looked around once again to make sure no one is watching.

When I am sure that no one is around I started reading the paper. The paper reads:

When I finished reading I stared at the paper

When I finished reading I stared at the paper. I stared at it trying to comprehend what it says. What does this mean?! Time is ticking?! Time is wasting?! Darkness is rising?! Light is fading?! The spirit of evil has awoken?! Hurry and find me?!

And s'il vous plaît me trouver?! Is that French for please find me? Why did Alicia wrote this? And wait! It has the same penmanship as the mysterious note a few days ago! Did Alicia wrote that note?! And why did she wrote it?

She has got to have a really good reason why she wrote these notes. And I'm going to get to the bottom of this!

To be continued...